Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
kareena chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I'm digging this story soo hard!

Girl, you are awesome.
E. M. Isle chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
i really enjoyed reading the first four chapters, but it's too soon for me to say that i love this story. i really like how it started, but i'm not sure if i like how it will progress. so far it's been really great and i already like the main characters. i'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Kate2008 chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
Ah! I'm out of chapters to read! And it's so good. You are such a good writer you have me completely immersed in your story. I absolutely can not wait for the next chapter. Update soon!

Kate2008 chapter 3 . 12/31/2009
Wow, so Levi is a telepath. That's an interesting development I can't wait to see where that leads. His response about what the King thought of her was also curious. I wonder what the King is thinking.

I am so glad I picked up on reading this story late because I don't think I can handle waiting on updates because it is so good!

Awesome chapter

Kate2008 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
O that last seen with Shaul was crazy good. It was so intense and well written.

So she is to be treated as their sister? That's both interesting and surprising. I can't wait to see how everything plays out

On to the next chapter.

Kate2008 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'm intrigued. This story is very interesting so far. I'm glad I'm a little behind so that I get to read several chapters all together.

I have a thing about reviewing every chapter if I start a story late or else I forget what I wanted to say, if the numerous reviews get on your nerves just let me know.

MarloCarlo10 chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
I love dancers and I think it's awesome she's a dancer )

I feel bad for Lorentz because the princes call him by his last name and he has to call him Prince.

I like all the Princes!

I'm guessing her dance made her pass out? She must have been dancing pretty hard ;)
MarloCarlo10 chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Hahaha King just got tricked!

I like Levi's power D

Celeste will stay away from Shaul...but I don't think Shaul will stay away from her ;)
Erin Maureen chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
I really like your story so far! It's so interesting and original! I can't wait for you to update, oh and happy belated birthday!
krystinna20 chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
I so love this story! I need more :D
Omnomnom chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Love this story! It's really good - and it would be great if Shaul and Celestia got together. Keep on writing!
STUVme chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
more !
Madame Jenn chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I am digging this story.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

:]
cerulean-azure chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
Laughs. Okay, just wanted to wish you happy birthday although I know it's kinda late, and a happy new Year! Oh and why is Shual SO intrested in Celestia? it's like kinda disturbing.
Somon chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
I love this story!

It gets better and better. You're a great writer because you can turn ideas into real words that twist and turn.

Please update! I check every day to see if you and it drive me crazy because this is so good i re read it.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 52 .. Last Next »