Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
cheleigh chapter 4 . 12/27/2009
so i am absolutely in love with this story! i'll definatly be keeping up on the chapters.

happy writing! :)

~Cheleigh
claireponcherrii chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
so good! so good. so good. so effing good!

its so magically amazing! this is my goodness.

i must be going nuts but i love this!

update! you must!
starlitwilight chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Hey Ravina!

UHM. When will we be seeing the next chapter? Because I'm dying to see how come she blacked out. Unless Shaul has like, telekinetic powers. Then that would totally explain how she blacked out. Sort of.

Great job with this chapter, although, uh, it felt kind of filler... ish? (:
Kitette chapter 3 . 12/25/2009
This chapter is very well written and holds the attention of the reader through out. Good job. I liked how you ended it abruptly and without warning.
Fairytale Gurl chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
this is amazing. shaul is...no words to descibe him haha i want him! please update soon!
Efra chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
Happy late birthday and merry X mas. Hope you have a great holiday and please update and sure your wonderful story with us!
Crazy.Kc chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Hey just got a chance to finally send this off. I love the new chapter! So much is happening now and everyone is now involved, well I'll be waiting for the next one! lol Later
hippi926840 chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
i like where the story is going

i suppose there's a whole other dramatic dimension coming up with the isle of thorns and I can't wait to see how that turns out

other than that, im finding Shaul intriguing. not sure if i like him or not. the one aspect i find a little unbelievable is how touchy-feely the relationship is between the two; they have only just met each other (and granted Shaul is a very forward personality), I don't think a headstrong character like Celeste would just allow him to manhandle her that easily, especially if they've just met

other than that, looking forward to the next chappie!
k-ky chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
Great story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
L'Archange chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
Love Shaul. Can't wait to see where this goes...
bubublacz chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
I'm enjoying this, please do continue.
Lady Wrye chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
So I'm reviewing again instead of being lazy again, heh. I really like the interactions between Celestia and Shaul and he is so unpredictable and I never really know what he is thinking. This chapter ended in a super dramatic note, haha, "everything went black" so I look forward to how everyone reacts in the next chapter.

CantTakeIt chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
I already reviewed on Chap 4 and it wouldn't let me do it again so I put this review on 3 but its really on 4 here it goes...

Okay so I’m reading the chapter again (my 3rd time) and am feeling mighty bad because I’ve been a silent reader of yours for well quite, quite some time. (sheepish) Sorry. So I decided as an apology I would open up word and type comments to the chapter while I was rereading it. Since I can never remember the little things I think while reading. Only general I liked its. That way I wouldn’t be a silent reader nor a boring reviewer. So here’s some/most of the things I came up with while reading your wonderful writing.

Levi sounds really sweet and Nolantotal cutey w/ the poetry thing but I def. like Shaul as the one who ends up with her. Will the other 2 just be brotherly? Gah. I hope it goes happily w/ just her, Shaul, and Lorentz (he’s not a bad guy but Shaul is way better…and sexier) in a love triangleish thing …but it’s your choice ‘cause well you’re the author.

And the Levi mind reading thing was totally awesome. Especially here putting a block around her mind. I really want to know if it worked. That’s another thing that kinda makes me think she’s a sorceress (more about that later)

Novi “as if you had a choice” was completely hilarious! That made me giggle my butt off. But I believe one of her line has an error:

Novi sniffed. “You could fell the Crown Prince's heart with the way you look right now.” She made it sound like a bad thing.

“You could fell the Crown Prince’s heart…”? fell? I do believe that that is not the right word in your sentence.

And oh who’s the evil lordy dude? Will he come back into the picture later? Is he a really bad guy? What happens with him?

Shaul, the bad boy, stole Dmitry’s chair! Uh oh. And what did he do to that girl. I hope he just scared her and not raped her or something. I don’t think I would like Shaul the random rapist. It doesn’t give him as much appeal…just saying… :)

And is the belt magical or something because when she puts it on that’s when all the colors of Aurora start happening? That would be awesome. Or is she some sort of sorceress and she doesn’t know it? That would be sick too. And she blacks out but keeps spinning? Hm lots to ponder.

CLIFFHANGERS ARE MADDENING! PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I’m begging here. (on my knees pleading with puppy dog eyes and quivering lips) Thanks!

And what’s on your live journal? Do you update that more often? If so I’ll add you as a friend there.

Keep up the good work

Lots of love,

Dani
CantTakeIt chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Yay! That was amazing, and I can't wait for the next update. I'm dying and hating cliffhangers. gr. But nyways, woderful job, keep it up!
Clearlysane chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
What a great story. All the way around, it's fascinating! The people, the action, Shaul's increasing possessiveness. Just - wow! Can't wait for the next chapter and happy belated birthday, by the way! :)
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »