Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
TinuvielDork chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
yay!

I like Novi. She's got a fun little spunk to her. And the dress! I adore the word "aurora" - it's simply too much fun to say.

Hm. Is Celeste merely caught up in the dance, or has some sort of power taken her over at the end of the chapter? I'm assuming it'll be explained next time around (which, as thoroughly excited as I am to have a new chapter, totally understandable that you don't have the entire thing written out already), which I am very much looking forward to! I do believe Levi might be my favorite prince...

-Tin
incognitus chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
What? She fainted and kept on spinning? OUCH. If you were trying to capture the feeling of utter dizziness when you're spinning and can't stop and literally spin into a faint, then congratulations, you definitely succeeded. ;-)

And I'm guessing (hoping) Celestia wins the prize? It's "Celestia of the Thorns", after all. Or does she not win but somehow get swept into the mystery of the Thorns? I can't wait to see what happens!

Last bit to add: any chance of you finding a picture of Celestia's dress to show us? Silly as it seems, I find myself intrigued by what the dress looks like and how Celestia would look in it! )
Reader chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
That was amazing i really want you to update!

I love it. LOVE IT!
Floppy125 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
awsome story/chapter!

please update ASAP!

The story is going on great
vallerine chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
amazing chapter. i'm guessing she's will win the prize? update soon plz :)
esmeralda123 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
OMG shauls so wonder full ) i love him already can i be Celestia pretty please !
fuwafuwafuwari chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Thank you for updating so fast! It was a great read~ :)
chng234 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
this is along chap. shaul can be annoying, always disturbing cels. i wonder it is his way of getting his attention.
m0onlite chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
LOLS

this is awesome

i can't wait till the next chapter!

XD
bittercandy chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
So, it's started. Things are getting more and more interesting. I wonder why the king wanted Celestia to perform if it was supposed to be the competition for the Isle of Thorns. And the last part with the dance, what did Shaul do to her? I bet he did something that affected her dancing. Anyway, good job.
whitecrayons chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
yay new chapter!(:
N.M.E chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Ah! Now I understand the reason behind the name, 'Celestia of Thorns'! :P This was a nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one! Update soon!
dreamercrys chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
I hope shes okay... Did she pass out or something? I hope she wins. And what is with the King telling her to stay away from his sons? I mean if Shaul is going to pursue her she should tell him of what the King said... Maybe he would either leave her alone or go to his father and say he wants to pursue her... Can't wait for more! :D
class.act chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Hey.

Man, amazing. I now get why she's Celestia of the *Thorns*. What is that place? You really have the intrigue going. And Celestia's reaction to Levi's telepathy also worries me- she's not exactly comfortable around him, and that disappoints me, because I like him. And Shaul... dunno what to say about *his* antics.

Spotted a typo ('I believe it was Nolan, because I didn't not expect Levi to look so carefree.'). But overall, seriously, I have to say this again, your writing has improved tremendously. Everything flows so very...smoothly.

And, hey, I didn't mean for you to take my last review personally... I meant it in a general way. Anyways, hope you keep updating this frequently, 'cuz I can't wait till we get to the bottom of all the mystery you've built up.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
This chapter was very action packed. Nice. Shaul mysterious & intriguing.. therefore very exciting :D

Levi awesomeness. hehe.

And i'm glad the other bits of the story are progressing too - like that mysterious man who threatened the commoner.

Sukanya