Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
akaCHEEKS chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
haha dude don't worry about how some people never comment. sometimes they're just really shy to voice out their opinions or leave you a little message. either way they're still supporting you by reading your story. new reader here by the way. this is a really interesting story so far and i can't wait till shaul and celestia finally get together.
Kairi-21 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
naw, i would not feel guilty over it. lmao. actually i thought it was funny. it should actually make some ppl think. however, I do like to say sorry if i did not review the first two chapters. Im lazy like that. I norm just review and gush and tell the other what an awesome job they have done at the end of the story. maybe I really should be doing it every chapter. *shrugs* like i said im a little lazy sometimes. Loved this chapter by the way. *whines* i do wish there was already a new chapter. it takes time I know. Ive started new chapters on all my stories. Blocked by bad elfs. I cant seem to pick paths that I want mine to take after i do start them. neways. keep up the good work. you are a awsome writer. can not wait to read more.
JWood chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
whoa. I'm guesing she won, right? I almost jumped in glee when I saw you update. I really love you story! Can't wait for the next chapter! seriously.
Iforgetmyusername chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Your writing improved a lot within a year I have to say haha. Not that the stories prior to this were bad, just that this story has a different feel than the others. I like it a lot, so whatever you're doing, keep it up! What a pleasant surprise when I saw that your story updated yay. Can't wait for the next chapter! The flow is going very well, and I can't wait for more Shaul interaction. Happy holidays! 150 reviews for four chapters, dayum. It just shows how much people like your stories that they didn't want it to end! Don't feel guilty haha, you deserve them.
earlkgm chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
omg I'm obsessed with this story. please update soon for my sanity. thanks
Moonight chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
yey you updated! I was so happy when i checked my email today and FP alerted me that you have a new chapter, and i read through it quickly. I just finished reading it slowly the second time, i love it like other chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what is going to be the winner. Im falling already for Lavi but Shaul is also growing on me. I love the dress description especially the colors from the inner of her dress, that sounds just beautiful. Please keep updating, and thanks for posting ch4 early!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
I'm guessing from the title that Celestia's going to win the contest? Haha.

But anyways, I really hope Shaul didn't do what Celestia thought he did to the girl because that would really make me not like him as much anymore haha.

Oh and happy early birthday! ]
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
As always im eagerly waitng for another chapter! One thing . . . somewhere you said "foots". It should be feet :) Keep writing and update soon!
ChocoResha chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Hahaha, I think it's funny that you feel guilty. Okay, that will be all. Just kidding! Onwards, to the story review!

Ohmygosh, what's happened to Celeste? *panic* That Shaul... I have no idea as to what to think of him, I tell you! xD And that's -supposed- to be a good thing. Can't wait to read the next chapter! I'm sure it'll be great, just like this one! Until then!
Lilang chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Ah, reviews weren't forced (mine at least), they were very well deserved!

I like this chapter. Well actually I like the dress, and Shaul. And they probably are the most important parts of the chapter, aren't they? :)

I guess Celestia will get the Isle of Thorns, now? It would at least explain the title of the story!
dblack50 chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Ah...now the real intrigue starts! It will be interesting to not only find out what happened to Celestia, but also what the great appeal of the Isle of Thorns holds for so many.

Hope you have a happy birthday!
to fall or to jump chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
That chapter was amazing! Her dance sounded so awesome! Do you dance or something? Cause your description of her dance was awesome! And I totally loved how you described her dress! It sounds really gorgeous and those are my favorite colors! )
sherbetsi chapter 4 . 12/18/2009
Oh Celestia of the THORNS! Ha she's so going to win and then the story will start for real i'm guessing.

Happy Birthday in advance you Christmas child!

Sian x
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
this story is amazing, i cant wait to read more! please update soon :)
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
Wow...I love this story...all your characters, especially Celestia are very intriging! I hope you update soon...and that I want you to know this is a amazing story, and I hope you keep going with it!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »