Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
i lovelovelove it!

cant wait for more!

pretty please update soon!

-ifly*hugs*
N.M.E chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
So sorry for not reviewing! My stupid computer hasn't been working properly...Shaul is one of a kind...lol...so sure of himself! Scares me a little bit but me likey! :P Sorry again!
RobotInTheHead chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
i like, i like! I happen to love Shaul. Can't wait for the next chapter.
emotionless-stares chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Addicting story ]

Can't wait for the next update! So they all have different powers huh? I kinda hope Celeste gets one of her own.
quotata chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
That was an unexpected author's note..

perhaps I should start keeping track of your LJ

I'm glad for the update though! Despite it giving me cause for worry.. Shaul's going to go ahead and complicate things, isn't he?

And I swear Crown Prince Levi is a bit creepy! Who would have expected to be so forthcoming with his powers!
JaneBarrie chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
The story is very well written and I am interested to see where it goes.
Cupcake chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Ah, I'm curious to see what happens, the events that will unfold. You're a good writer, I like how you develop your characters, their interactions with each other. It's like reading a really good book and not reading to the end... ;_; please write some more (no pressure or anything )
whitecrayons chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
yay new chapter!(:
Lady Wrye chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I enjoyed this chapter, even if it looks like there is not much hope for Shaul and Celestia according to the King. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I know its frustrating to have so many non-reviewers/lurkers (myself..oops) but you can't base your will to write on the reviews you get because people are generally unreliable and lazy...not to be incredibly pessimistic, but I'm speaking from personal experience and the viewpoint of a lurker (sorry!). I hope you keep on writing even if people don't review because your story is great and very creative and I will try my hardest to review and not lurk anymore!
Crazy.Kc chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Yay, I love the update. It's getting better and better!
Helloh chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I really hope you keep posting! I was already hooked after chapter one, and I'd really like to see where this is going. I love the main character already, along with Shaul, because who doesn't like a charming and gorgeous leading man. I really appreciate your writing, especially since there have been fewer good authors posting on fp nowadays. Keep doing what you do, happy holidays!
animegirl214 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Oh snap! :D

thanks so much for this chapter! been waiting for it for a while now ;P
AsakuraX chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I really like this story and want to say that I completely agree with you about the reviews. But i'm not dwelling on that, i just agree. But I kinda like Levi, i didn't expect such elements (empathy and telepathy) in the story, and definitely not so early.
ChocoResha chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Hello! Having fun with NaNoWriMo?

Celestia of the Thorns seem to be quite the story so far. Very interesting! Celeste is a very intriguing character. I laugh at Trice. She's funny. And so is Prince Shaul.

Keep up the good work, okay? I'd hate to know if you stopped posting this story here.
Jixnce chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Erm. -reviews- xD

I find your story interesting - do you plan on updating again soon?
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »