Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
truebleu chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I liked this chapter.

Does anyone in the royal family have "powers" besides Levi and the Queen?

And also, about how many chapters will this be?

truebleu
Abby chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I like this. Your characters are interesting and I truly like Celestia. She is not too girly and has a head on her shoulders. I hate it when heroines are obsessed with male companionship and are winy. Thank you for the intriguing story, please continue.
Skive chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This is really great..

I haven't read a good story that "takes me to another world" in awhile.
aicha chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Yay for an update. I really don't think I should like Shaul's character, but I do. Ahh, well.
devil's-fav-angel chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I realize I'll probably find this out in the upcoming chapters but what instrument(s) does Celestia play?
Kikto-chan chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Wow.

You have an awesome story. I just found your story, and wow. With each new event you have me twisting in my seat to read what happens. Can't wait to read more.

Kikto-chan
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
! Just waiting for more! This was a great chapter, and im eagerly waiting for another!
JWood chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
I had been waiting forever for you to review. Your story really interests me. I wonder what would happen with Shaul next? haha.

Thanks for updating!
Viv26 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I love the unpredictability of this story. (That word looks so wrong...) Great job - I never know what's going to happen next!
you're-my-shooting-star chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This story is really good. Can't wait for an update :D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Hmm Shaul sure seems to like to ruin Celeste's reputation. But I'm assuming that's his roundabout way of showing affection? Haha.

And wow a telepath? That's awesome! I wish I was.

You know who Lady Trice reminds me of? Caroline from P&P haha. That was the first thing that popped into my head when I read that scene.
groundhog591 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
No! DON'T STOP WRITING! I love this story! Please, please, please keep writing! I'll write a million reviews! :D Besides, I love it. The characters have a little bit of everything in them and the plot so far is very good. Can't wait till the next update!
willow's rain chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
are we going to get to here the conversation shaul has with trice now that he's talked to his father? i hope so i get the feeling it would be hilarious! so prince levi is a telepath. interesting, very interesting. can't wait for more!
JJKim chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
brilliant.
JoeDenim chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This story just keeps getting more and more interesting. the princes are entertaining, and I cant help but let my mind run around about what will happen next
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »