Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
efra chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
This is my favorite story i check evey single day to see if you update and really your writing is awesome.

Please please please update soon.

I really want to know what he meant about

the reasons for the king.

Is the king testing her on how well she fallows his orders?

or what?
MistressBlack852 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
YAYY! I'm so glad you updated! :P God chapter!

Whoa Prince Levi can read minds? i wish i could do that

I really hope that Dimitry and Celestia make up hm I don't like Shaul too much yet lol maybe he'll grow on me!

I hope you update son! :)
RB chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
If this is your nanowrimo story, you're bound to win! i love it already! are you done writing it yet? i can't wait for the next chapter!
Sarah chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
aicha chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
So, I hope you don't mind being prodded but when is the next chapter of this? I assumed after NaNo ended there would be a flurry of updates :(
Qatariyah chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
your first chapter was very strong,so is the second...

wish you all the best...
cerulean-azure chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
My gosh please continue! Although I know that NaNo Wrimo is over so you should have finished more.. I think.. great plot though D
Crazy.Kc chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
I really enjoy reading your story, and am now wondering if you are going to continue this? It is for the contest, and from what I know of the contest (which is almost nothing lol) it is only a month long? Well anyways I really enjoyed it and look forward to whats next! Later
animegirl214 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
oh!

thanks so much for the chapter! :D

can't wait to see more! :D :D :D
entity.unkown chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
ooh this seems interesting so far. i'm looking forward to your updates :]
class.act chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Shaul is... very forceful. And almost overbearing. I can understand her dislike for him.

I love the way you described her appearance- the green eyes/ gown/necklace bit, and then the black cloth to hide the golden hair.

If all of them have golden eyes, why was Shaul having them so surprising?

I'm not sure if I understand the trick the princes played on Celestia: did they just leave cloth all over her room?

And, here: “Why don’t I slit your neck and let you try for yourself?” I think you should replace 'try' with 'see' or something.

Update soon!
class.act chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Awesome! As you know, I love fantasy romance, and while this is so completely different form Armistice- which you've removed! Why?- it's still the same genre, and I really do like it. Celeste's character seems pretty well developed, and you seem to know exactly where you're going with this. I'm actually quite excited about this. Will now go read the next chapter...

P.S. Any hope for Armistice?
Efra chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

LOVE IT!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I love the story!
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
this story is amazingg! please continue i cant wait to find out what happenss!
punkrockpromqueen88 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Okay I loved this chapter... Im completely hooked into this story already..

I only have one thing to critique.

You have Dayna joking that she will join Sanu's Temple as a priestess. And in the same paragraph you have celestia saying "and you will not become a nun."

Maybe im crazy, but a priestess and a nun are two diffrent things.

Loved the rest of it. Post More SOON!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »