Reviews for Celestia of the Thorns
quotata chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
This is different! The summary was what got me curious. And now I'm trying to figure out how the story is going to work out after reading the first chapter vs the summary!

Hope November's an inspiring month for you!
Chocorange888 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I was intrigued from the moment I started reading this story, please update soon and I hope it will be even more interesting :)
charm en route chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This looks extremely interesting and very promising. I suppose the plot will begin to pick up once the brothers return to their home, and that will be fun to read. So I hope your NaNoWriMo goes well and that you finish this in time. :D
Silencia chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I like Celeste and the two guys XD the king is also cool! I like this story
JWood chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Your story got me intrigued and I can't wait for the next chapter. I really want to know what would happen.
kareena chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I'm loving this already! You did a great job introducing this other world and pulling the reader in. You really set everything up nicely. Anything I would have commented on has already been said by walkonair. The main thing I was going to point out was saying both princes were nineteen. I can't wait for the next chapter!
ShayLa X CailLat chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
omigod this is so good! i have no idea how you came up with it all, bu it is BRILLIANT! haha i cant wait to read more! please PLEASEE update to this sitee!

good luck with NaNoWriMo. im doing it for the first time this year, and so far it has been an epic fail ): haha i hope you do better then me, and im sure you will.
Kellet chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Ha, I'm pretty sure the king has a soft spot for Celestia. Like a pseudo-daughter? He let her get away with so much. He seemed imposing at first, then mellowed out. That seems very realistic, to put up a front and give it up in front of his family. I wonder, what made Princess Cay choose Celestia as a god-daughter in the first place?
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Woohoo. Awesomeness. Your stories are usually amazing. This one is fun too cause there's the added dimension of a fantasy land where you can do all sorts of things :)

I AM wondering which one of those 3 princes will get hitched with Celeste :) The entire royal family is too much fun by the way!

Waiting for more

Sukanya
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Great Job! I cannot wait to read what happens next! There was only one minor thing . . . I believe that torches are held in sconces, not scones. I could be totally wrong, but i thought i read that somwhere.

Im also doing NaNoWriMo and its my first year. I haven't gotten off to a very good start. I just got home from spendning a week in the hospital. So the beginnings of my novel were produced today. I will hopefully be posting it soon, when im finnished. Id really like your in put.

Once again, great job and good luck!
Unknown 1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
well for one you should keep posting up chapters here...cause I'd like to read some more...XD
Aaerie chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
hahaha "you ate my fish!" lolz mad storii
chng234 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
very interesting story.. update soon
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
update soon. can't wait for the main story to start.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
I'm liking it so far! ] Wait is this set in a fantasy world modern day or fantasy world in the past?

Anyways, I'm glad you're doing NaNoWriMo! ]