Reviews for Listening to Love
sappyromancelvr chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
Nicee.

Update soon!

Hope he actually loves her O.o
Witchy Mage chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
Oh yay! haha She did finally get laid. :D It was nice, gentle and sweet.

Her ability to interact so well with little Zach is now explained. Her sweetness would have helped too.

Burby freaked me out. So pushy. Some people just don't get the message.

Thank you for the update. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

It'll be Single Awareness Day for me. P
All Over You chapter 8 . 2/12/2010
i'ms so proud of you :]
Kayin chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
I love this story. I'm not a fan of the ungodly proportion of rakes to gentlemen in your stories, but all the same, I can't help but love the drama, suspense, and (sometimes sexual and sometimes not) tension. You are a wonderful storycrafter, and I can't wait to read more of your work!
cytl101 chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
so we're in the final lap of the story :D

great job
Witchy Mage chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
It does feel like it's geting closer to its end.

I'm feeling quite excited and I love the affection Zachary is getting from his father.

I wonder what is going to happen with this new person on the scene... Although he doesn't sound like much of a charmer.

Thank you for sharing this chapter.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 7 . 2/1/2010
can't wait for your next update. i liked how you wrote about ashton's past and inner thoughts. nice change )
All Over You chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
uh-oh.

ashton is definitely not a happy lord today.

hurry up with ch 8! i'm anxious ;]
jessie0754 chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Hahahaha! "To His Coy Mistress" is such a hilarious poem :) Have you read "The Flea"? I think it's by Marvell as well. That one's even more hilarious.

And I really liked your shallow bath water analogy :P Can't wait for the next chapter!
sappyromancelvr chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
O.o

yuck haha.

Go get her Ashton ;)
Witchy Mage chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
I'm glad Zachary was safe in the house. I like that he's growing attached to Carina. So sweet.

A little on Ashton I see. Not that it really completely explains why he's so mean to his dear son.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
All Over You chapter 6 . 1/14/2010
WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!

you promised me a chapter DAYS ago! anyway. yeah loved it.

carina can stop worrying. asthton can still be an ass. and they both can give into that sexual tension soon, k? ;]
Reverie-enchantee chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
Hi Priscilla,

Happy New Year !

This is not the encounter I have imagined between Carina and Sophia. It may come later on in the course of your story, may be not _

My goodness, he needs let go of this sexual tension! He seems to be slightly torn, very slightly, would it be possible that he may resist her because of her innocence, standing up for herself, shy, bold and independant character? I wonder whether he will resist of lot though. Dangerously attracted to his son's governess.

Then 4 options: either the maid took Zachary back home and let them keep exploring _ or they have been kidnapped, highly improbably since he is not a spy and shows no interest in his son so no ransom, or they are just hiding and she hides his eyes (I just can't believe what I am writing right now), or Zachary is wandering and so is the maid. They got lost _ It makes me think of the landscape gardening. Is there any a-ha?

I hope you'll update this story soon. I really like the title too.
Reverie-enchantee chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
_ Super interesting! I am happily surprised. I like the straight to the point words, their meeting; Would it be one sided love at first sight? an idea that would disgust him for sure.

Governess was a huge topic at the time. I'm curious to read how you will carry on with the story. It seems they are "doomed" to fall for each other though. I have two stories in mind.

Happy to see the trio back here. What if she meets Sophia, I can't imagine how crazy she will drive him! I go on reading, I'll be back _
Hazelnut Romance chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
update again soon. how could they not have realised zachary had disappeared earlier on? and couldn't many people see them?
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »