Reviews for Listening to Love
Xiaolu chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
Oh yep, games are very fun.

I love historical romance and this one is just... Awesome. x)

It's around 2AM here in France so I'm just sleepy and not doing a good job at reviewing but I really, really wanted to tell you that I love it.
cytl101 chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
lol

wonder what the maid though...

great job :)
All Over You chapter 5 . 11/28/2009
oh my goodness! i have been waiting all day for this!

ashton needs to relieve himself. soon. such a hot kiss! he's deprived. like, really deprived.

games are so much fun :]
Witchy Mage chapter 4 . 11/27/2009
Hello, Priscilla Shay.

Thank you for your response. Sorry I didn't review as soon as I read your story. I was going to review at a later date, when I had more time.

So far, I'm really enjoying the story, although I felt Carina is falling for his charms a little too soon... but I can't really blame her, since he is coming on quite strongly.

Ashton is somewhat likeable, but his personality is a bit ugly. The way he treats his own son is not at all nice. I'm hoping he improves and there is more of an explanation for his behaviour.

I look forward to future updates.
Buhbyesuckers chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
What can i say? You blow my mind everytime!

Btw, i really didn't like it when Carina ran after Ashton when they were about to go out on the picnic. She should have just walked out, in my opinion. Maybe you could explain that action please?

But i do like how she hid her true feelings when they had that "little" chat *cough*. Sexual tension, anyone?

Oh and i would so pay to be actually there to see Ashton covered in leaves and dirt *smirks at Ashton, who glars back* humph, cocky little arrogant so and so. And again with the sexual Tension, *glances at Ashton who grimaces* poor bloke got the BB, if you get my drift? *cackles*

And oh my god! You evil woman! Putting Sophia in there! Argh!

Just keep writing!
jessie0754 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Interesting story you've concocted here... do update soon!
grumpirah chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
I can't wait until Ashton starts acting like a man with a heart. yeesh.
All Over You chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
oh my goodness. ashton certainly needs to do something about his... needs. lol

such a hot kiss!

now go write more and forget about playing tetris! :]
Hazelnut Romance chapter 4 . 11/21/2009
carina is so nice! i loved the carina and zachary interaction ) update soon!
Buhbyesuckers chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
THAT'S NOT FAIR! Now I wana know about Collingsworth and Bromfield's stories! Damn you *shakes fist...stops and lowers it ever so slowly*

Anyway, Ashton is getting frustrated *cackles at Ashton, who's brooding* Poor, poor Ashton!

But i love'd the interaction between Carina and Zachary...*Sighs from all the mushiness*

Update soon!
All Over You chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
will said that last line. it just has to be.

god ashton is a little sex deprived. it's a good thing this is rated m. hahhaha.

oh and it's good to see the gang again. i've missed them :]
cytl101 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
lol

poor guy

but it's hilarious...

great job
Hazelnut Romance chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
can't wait to see another update. i enjoyed the carina and zach interaction! she's so nice.
SilverApocalypse chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Hi.

Lady Arden is scary - but only a little bit. Her talk with Carina was funny, and the french tailor's snide comments. Hm, I really like Carina as a female lead - independent and intelligent. Her scene with Ashton - o the tension. Ya know, you're really good at that, don't think I've mentioned that before but yea...fun fun fun. He's so smooth. Zachary is beyond adorable! Hiding under the bed, tickling fights, the pinching. .

Are Brom, Nik, and Will going to make another appearance, hmm? Collingsworth has to be drunk if you do have a crossover again - total comedy, and yet, he's insightful, no? lol.

Ashton has been redeemed - just a smidgen. I love him, ass he may be or not.

And I guess...Brom. The 'so' throws me off, when deciding between him and Will. Cause either one could've said "You idiot." lol. Anyway...

Yayy, another shout out. Yes, we could be each other's publicist, no? .
Buhbyesuckers chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Cat and Mouse? It was so damn obvious, it kept smacking in my face! Poor, poor Carina. *fidgets* I just want to hug her and Ashton...well good physical description, but man i hope his personaltiy cleans up a bit *glares at Ashton, who quivers slightly from her glare*

I am allowed to glare at you characters right?

BRING ON THE THIRD CHAPTER! lmao