Reviews for infinite
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Love the rhyming. Vivid imagery, too, deep and somehow sad. Descriptions flow nicely too.

"You leave behind your innocence… and watch your life unfold." / "Semi-conscious thunderstorms" – love those lines, though I couldn’t explain why

Great job once more! Thank you for sharing _
cab fed hig chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
love the rhyming and fantastical descriptions and sadness.

"done with day and dawn"
fisheye lens chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
the imagery is vibrant - as always. it strikes me as profound and meaningful; maybe since i'm listening to a beautiful song while reading an equally beautiful piece of poetry.

i especially love the ending sentiment: the descriptions flow nicely into one another. there's no thinking about this: definitely added to my favorites.
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
gorgeous imagery. favorite.
FormerlyInformal chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is so beautiful! The imagery and flow are absolutely perfect.
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
very nice imagery...i like the effects you put into this. your personification of the thunderstorms is gorgeous. awesome job. :)
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
beautiful emotion, this is so wonderfully sad. great work.

i would love opinions from a writer like you on my work, it would mean a lot to me!
G.M.Smith chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really like this one! very deep and awesome choice of words, all of them just seem to fit together!

(AUTOMATIC ADVERTISEMENT THAT GOES WITH MY REVIEWS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE)

-check out my stories and poems and review back, hugs and kisses are freely given to those who do!

-Ashes In The Snow- I've always loved watching the wolves, observing their wild beauty. Then dad shot him, the one with the bluish, smoky gray fur, the beautiful one, the one i loved the most. I rushed him to the vet clinic, trying to save his life. When he changed into a human it changed my life.

-The White Rose- Every year a girl is stolen, taken by the beast that lives in the woods. Dililah (thinking of changing name)is taken, stolen away by a monster. He falls in love with her. She falls in love with him. And the curse is broken... -story inspired by 'Beauty and the Beast'

-The Shadow's Silhouette (poem form)-story/poem about a girl named Ry who lives her life in The Slums, set in a world ruled by the corrupted light, protected by the welcoming darkness, fate puts her in the arms of The Shadow. She falls in love with him, only to realize that he is already in love with her. A war ravages the empire. A bounty on them both. Many opposing forces try to tear them from each other, try to separate them. By no matter what they cling to each other. Nothing can destroy, or tear apart, or extinguish love...it will on even through the most terrible of events.

-Darkness and Light, Love and Death (a book of poetry) -I’ve been compared to Edgar Allen Poe in poetry!- A voice in the dark often unheard...demonic voices whispering in my head...feeding words to my heart...a frightening mix of genres...genres not always light, not always dark...always beautiful...always frightening...frighteningly dark...beautifully dark.

(END ADVERTISEMENT)

Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wonderful! I love the imagery and symbolism!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Love it! Its so beautiful, but so sad... I love how you use the elements of nature to convey everything. Absolutely stunning!
room with a view chapter 1 . 11/6/2009