Reviews for The Closet Door
G.M.Smith chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
very creepy! Very haunting! i like it, i like creepy stuff. Definetely gave me chills.

(AUTOMATIC ADVERTISEMENT THAT GOES WITH MY REVIEWS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE)

-check out mys stories and poems and review back.

-Ashes In The Snow- sum:i've always loved watching the wolves, observing their wild beauty. Then dad shot him, the one with the bluish, smokey gray fur, the beautiful one, the one i loved the most. I rushed him to the vet clinic, trying to save his life. When he changed into a human it changed my life.

-The White Rose- Every year a girl is stolen, taken by the beast that lives in the woods. Dililah (thinking of changing name)is taken, stolent away by a monster. He falls in love with her. She falls in love with him. And the curse is broken... -story inspired by 'Beauty and the Beast'

-The Shadow's Silhouette (poem form)-story/poem about a girl named Ry who lives her life in The Slums, set in a world ruled by the corrupted light, protected by the welcoming darkness, fate puts her in the arms of the The Shadow. She falls in love with him, only to realize that he is already in love with her. A war ravages the empire. A bounty on them both. Many opposing forces try to tear them from each other, try to separate them. By no matter what they cling to each other. Nothing can destroy, or tear apart, or extinquish love...it will on even through the most terrible of events.

-Darkness and Light, Love and Death (a book of poetry) -i've been compared to Edgar Allen Poe in poetry- A voice in the dark often unheard...demonic voices whispering in my head...feeding words to my heart...a frightening mix of genres...genres not always light, not always dark...always beautiful...always frightening...frighteningly dark...beautifully dark. (END ADVERTISEMENT)