Reviews for zero gravity
cab fed hig chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
a bit repetitive,

i like the sensory details; sometimes the only way to paint a picture of the scene you want, you have to use such a simple but effective structure
Hurricane Julie chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Oh, this is so dreamy u

I'm digging how this is short and sweet, without rhyming. and the imagery is gentle and smooth, if that makes any sense. x)

my favorite lines are the last two. Keep it up!
hellopepper chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I love the imagery here, and how you add each sense to the picture line by line. I'd pick a favourite line but I think my favourite is every other line; all of them are so pretty and so evocative. (:
DazzlinDreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Beautiful imagery and strong word choices.

My favorite line is, "i touch the stars,

hanging down low at midnight, caught."

I also like how you incorporated the use of your senses in every line of the poem. Well done!
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
I kind of imagine someone on a swing at dusk...
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
beautiful. it held a nice rhythm and contained imagery that is simply breath taking. i love your writing
vulnerata chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
seriously awesome.

"i see the clouds getting darker,

filling with lightning too shy to come out"

i love it!
G.M.Smith chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
nice poem, really beautiful! (did you know that Barophobia is a fear of gravity? i don't know what this has to do with the poem by i always thought it was interesting. -yea, very random-)

(AUTOMATIC ADVERTISEMENT THAT GOES WITH MY REVIEWS NO MATTER WHAT, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO IGNORE)

-check out my stories and poems and review back, hugs and kisses are freely given to those who do!

-Ashes In The Snow- I've always loved watching the wolves, observing their wild beauty. Then dad shot him, the one with the bluish, smoky gray fur, the beautiful one, the one i loved the most. I rushed him to the vet clinic, trying to save his life. When he changed into a human it changed my life.

-The White Rose- Every year a girl is stolen, taken by the beast that lives in the woods. Dililah (thinking of changing name)is taken, stolen away by a monster. He falls in love with her. She falls in love with him. And the curse is broken... -story inspired by 'Beauty and the Beast'

-The Shadow's Silhouette (poem form)-story/poem about a girl named Ry who lives her life in The Slums, set in a world ruled by the corrupted light, protected by the welcoming darkness, fate puts her in the arms of The Shadow. She falls in love with him, only to realize that he is already in love with her. A war ravages the empire. A bounty on them both. Many opposing forces try to tear them from each other, try to separate them. By no matter what they cling to each other. Nothing can destroy, or tear apart, or extinguish love...it will on even through the most terrible of events.

-Darkness and Light, Love and Death (a book of poetry) -I’ve been compared to Edgar Allen Poe in poetry!- A voice in the dark often unheard...demonic voices whispering in my head...feeding words to my heart...a frightening mix of genres...genres not always light, not always dark...always beautiful...always frightening...frighteningly dark...beautifully dark.

(END ADVERTISEMENT)