Reviews for Asphyxia
Gaweldr chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Oh wow it's so special but I find this story really cool too ! I'm freaking with Rudolf, Justus is creepy, okey, but besides being his creepy self he is okey (for now). But Jupiter is like, really scary (eek, a man -sorry, a lady snake- eater !)

I'm super ultra ├╝bra curious about what will happen next. There is so many questions, so many things we don't know ! Is it a real world (not coma, or after death, or alternative universe or stuff like that, who is Justus -his social statut- why did he choose Rudolf and how, ettc etc...

I like the way you write too, I like the "mind" of Rudolf and his reactions (I think I will have done the same things like him in this house).

I'm eager to see to see the nexts chapters :D
Cattails chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
No! Belinda! D: I...am kinda of wary of what this new plan is... Rudolf needs to find himself an axe or something...it's the only way I see him getting out of this!

Also, I am very impressed that you wrote this off an iPod Touch O_O
mittelan chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
good teaser.. can't wait for the chapter :)

thanks for updating, and happy new years(ish)!
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
...So? What is Jupi up to? o? You've got me enticed.
flawedxuni chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
I wish you'd update this :/ I love, love, love it! It's so freaking awesome and just, original. You don't see a lot of fics like this. Anyway, update whenever you can (hopefully soon), but I understand the not updating thing. I have a habit of doing it too, lol.
flawedxuni chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Your story hooked me from the first line. It's written so chilling in the first chapter, and just overall (all the chapters really). I feel really bad for Rudolf and wonder why he was picked to be kidnapped instead of just left there after he got hit. And... I'll admit, I can't stand Jupi. He's a mean little creepy fucker. It's hard to like someone that I'd probably cry and hide if I was in Rudolf's place. And I don't like it that he shaved Rudolf's hair. I'm like Rudolf. Love hair. Anyway, so far I'm pretty much in love with this. Hopefully it's slash... began to worry about that after I realized you hadn't said it was. Though you did say in the summary that Justus may be gay. And I so want Rudolf and Justus to be together, even if clearly I doubt Rudolf would like that at all. But I'm evil (not as evil as Jupi of course).

I'm rambling. Sorry. Anyway, I'm surprised how many reviews you have - you should really have more. And, please, please update soon?
Insanity's Childe chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
ooh.. profound... haha i like rudolph.. he's amusing(: but i think i'm as confused as him-_-"
Cattails chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
I love this story. The plot is utterly fascinating and leaves me completely off-kilter! Which is refreshing. Jupiter is my favourite character, I think. Cute little psychopath. Love the snake ladies, too, despite how brief there appearance was. They're sweet :3 I wonder what it is about Rudolf that made Justus kidnap him...? Looking forward to the next chapter! :D
suspiria chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
I know I should stop relating your story to

Rocky Horror, but Jupi really reminds me of a Rocky (pale blonde hair, mute) and/or a Riff Raff (evilness!). Congrats on surviving pneumonia ;] !
A Typical Aquarius chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, this is definetely interesting to start out with.

I do like the beginning 4 or 5 paragraphs very much, about humans, and closing their eyes. I like that lots and lots.

Also, I read your profile, and YAY FOR SKILLET FANS! I get to see them in concert next month. I'm excited.

Mkay, I think I'm done here.

Happy writing!
offensive shadow chapter 5 . 12/16/2009
"particularly smug grim"

I believe you can see the error
suspiria chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Hey this is Vienna's friend.

This story is strangely reminiscient of Rocky Horror.

Like Magenta and Columbia are the two ladies and

Justus evil man is Frank and Rudolf is Brad/Janet!

But thats why I love it
offensive shadow chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Oh, I love this story SO frickin' much.

You rule
pattEcake chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
This is so cool! I read your other story -tickle monster- and just came and saw this today! It's really interesting. I like the synopsis, too. I like how you have the blinking explanation at the very beginning- it was extremely enlightening. I really had never thought of it that way before. I really like your descriptions, too. They had me almost feeling what poor Rudolf was (and, trust me, that is a way I'd never like to feel in real life, but it's cool in stories), and it was just... WOW! Update really soon!

Your friend,

Mari
Savage crazy lovable girl chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
YAY! You updated! Great job!Can't wait to see what happens next!