Reviews for Tasting Shadows
ThatChickMelanie chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
oh my LORD! puh leasseee tell me this isnt a one shot! if it isnt then please write the next chapterr! im already hooked!
Sara chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Is this published? i'd love to read it! it's so torturous reading just the first chapter! please post something to let us readers know where we can get your story!
Reeciez chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Well that sucks. I was on chapter eleven when everything was taken down. *sigh* I give up.
Xandrea chapter 25 . 12/19/2011
I love this. It was such a different story. We're the pets gifts from Boe or well the boogeyman? You are an amazing writer. I wish this was longer. I didn't want it to be over. Great great story. I loved all your character. :)
RedRosesAndLilacs chapter 25 . 12/2/2011
I loved this story
CHu 13 chapter 15 . 10/31/2011
Someone on DA drew a picture of this for Halloween.

They did credit you however

art/Tasting-Shadows-266471820
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 25 . 10/15/2011
I knew Boe was the boogyman from the beginning so I wasn't too surprised when that was reviled lol. This was such a great story and I loved it! The whole 'boogyman and human' thing is interesting and I actually wonder where it came from, then again writers don't always know where they come from lol. Once again, great job :D
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 23 . 10/6/2011
Oh my god, I knew it! All the signs pointed to it! It's good knowing you're right.

I love this story. It's so interesting. :)
lost in pale blue chapter 25 . 10/6/2011
While I knew from the start that Boe was the Boogeyman, it took away nothing from my enjoyment. This was awesome from beginning to end :D

I loved seeing how Jamie's emotions towards the Boogeyman slowly changed. While he never completely got over his fear, which is to be expected, I loved seeing him thinking about him and almost longing to see him.

I also loved Leon, Debbie, Dre... okay, I loved all of the secondary characters :D They were very well rounded and not two-dimensional.

So, awesome job with a very unique romance!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
ok, i knew boe was the boogeyman when he first showed up at the bar. i mean, boe? so short for boogeyman p but that made it better, cause then i didn't have to feel like jamie was a pig, lol.

i'll admit that the bm scared the shit out of me in the beginning, i thought that maybe jamie was mad and was hurting himself. i'm glad that wasn't the case!

i really liked debbie and leon, they were lovely friends, so warm and caring. and i must say, i think you grasped how children works pretty well. in many stories here, they just get used to move along the story in a "cute" way, which is just so false (at least to me) but i gotta say, i would NEVER have the patience to "play" monopoly with two three-year olds! i would've rather distracted them and played ANYTHING else! nothing tries my patience like complex games and small children p i'd rather play hide and seek or something ;)

thank you for a wonderful (and creepy) story, i enjoyed reading it )
PixieDust291 chapter 25 . 8/3/2011
I just read your story from start to finish. I usually HATE first person- but this story was absolutely fantastic. I love your detail and the whole plot. You did and epicly wonderful job.
JoJoBuTT3RFLY chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
I've got to confess that this is one of the best Slash stories I've ever read! 8O

Not only do I love Slash but also Horror! )

And I just loved the way you used the Boogeyman, this is by far the most original fic I've ever read.

I've really liked this story, I hope you write more like this, I'm off to check your other stories! ;D
Superman's Girl chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
Wonderful story. Very original ;)
zann3n chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
SO HOT. I love you, really.
hamstergirl237 chapter 25 . 6/18/2011
So, uh. Wow. Those 25 chapters went really fast. And the idea of the Boogeyman was very original. And, sorry, I'm not that coherent right now, not enough sleep or something. I'll try to leave a longer review tomorrow, if I don't forget, which I probably will, because I once forgot to make/eat dinner.
318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »