Reviews for Antiquity
Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
I do hope that you update in the future. This is one of my favorite stories on Fictionpress.
Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I truly enjoy this story. So far, you've managed to put together a beautiful and wonderful piece. I'm going to continue to review this to see where it goes.
Jive Heron the Axis Tripper chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
Another fine chapter from you. I really love this story and the depth of your characters. The beauty and flaw. Your writing is wonderful. Do update soon!
Black Bride Anna chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
It's been a while since I've read this, and it's nice to see that you've updated it! I can't wait to see your next update! This story is really awesome!
SilverIsamu chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Hey, chica-chick!
RedOkie1985 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Queen Cassandra,

Your story is awesome! You don't have to worry about looking like a "newbie". I'm glad you're showing off your talents. I'm sorry this review is so late, but you know how college can take up a lot of your time. I really enjoyed this story! Good luck! Update Soon!

Your Bro, Silver Sooner!
Jive Heron the Axis Tripper chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I stumbled across this story when I was looking under an author's favorites. I must say that you have a great start and you're definately a good writer. I can't wait until you get another chapter out.
Black Bride Anna chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
This story is amazing! I love the emotion that you put into it and your characters are very developed. You also have a wonderful sense of description and I can't wait to get another chapter out of you.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I'm finally getting around to reading this and I must say that you did a wonderful job for a first time story here and you definitely didn't seem like a newbie at all.

I can't wait to read more of this wonderful story, and feel free to slip by and give me a review when you wish.
SilverIsamu chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Hewwo, Cassie!

I absolutely loved this chpter!

I liked the way it startd off with that staement. As I said, it brought a interresting opening for the reader. As a fellow writer, I can surely say that this is very awesome! The relationship that Victoria and her lawyer has is very intereting, and Ihave a feeling that the broch and the cinnamon objects will bebrought back up!

Awesome first chapter overall, loved the imagery, and welcome to Fictonpress!

Love you!