Reviews for Mabaka - Magic is for Idiots!
perrrsooooonone chapter 40 . 7/17/2013
feels kind of like any normal romcom anime or something. it'll get boring if you dont add any other things. sad this isnt gonna be osmething dark, just comedic. sigh.
E.T.Novem chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
I kind of feel bad for Hideki in this chapter. He seems to be the one carrying on the mistake/burden of Rokuro despite it being none of his business. Then again, I guess that's what friends are for?
I liked the interaction between Akemi and Rokuro. Even though the cleaning up magically was kind of expected, at least we get to know that Rokuro isn't all that irresponsible too. Other than that, I've enjoyed the chapter!
digiheaven chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
Oh, Shichi. You're so cute! I wish I could hug you! This looks like the setup of another good chapter, and we get a nice "game date" coming up . Akemi's right to suspect Rokuro (sounds liked something he would do. Again) - that would've been my first guess. Looking forward to the next chapter; pretty exciting with everything going on!
digiheaven chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
This was a fun chapter to read; nice to know more of Daisuke, his life, and brother-sister's relationship with Rie. The situation of the "so-called rumors" was pretty funny. Maybe, he was the one going crazy. lol. I must add, their mother does seem like a dick.
E.T.Novem chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hello there! I've only stumbled onto your story since it appeared first on the latest updates and so, I decided to take a peek. Most writers I've seen don't usually continue their work after a period of time and in a sense, I hold deep respect and amazement that you've been writing this for four years with such consistent supporters! *In awe*
Ahem, now then, on to the story.
I really like the premise here. Well, most stories would be cliche one way or another but who could help it ? The only way one work is distinct from the other is they the way they're being written and also the characters! That said, I enjoyed the interactions between both Akemi and the wizard! Comical and light, that's something I've always tried to look for when I read stories! Great job so far and seeing that he'll be staying for a year on earth, things will definitely be crazy for Akemi!
Kay Avanti chapter 39 . 7/1/2013
Update. Now. Hurry up.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! UPDATE!

And don't give me that writer's block bull
Kay Avanti chapter 22 . 6/30/2013
I LOVED THAT EPISODE! Oh and i also love your story :D
guest chapter 39 . 5/6/2013
rie and daisukes mom is a dick. that is all.
SanjiandSerea chapter 39 . 5/3/2013
Hmmm is Daisuke adopted or is Kiyomi his mother in law or something? Just a tad confused.

Ah so the next chapter will focus on, Rie, Kyoko and Hideki. I'll look forwards to it!

digiheaven chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
Chapter 36 - An overall, good development chapter. Had some laughs, and we learned some new things about our characters - Shichi's crush. Ooh...

The ending was quite worth with Rokuro. And I found Maruchi's last action with Akemi very sweet.

Chapter 37- "Why would I be wet?" Rokuro asked confusedly. "The futon's dry."
Can't. Stop. Laughing. Oh, Rokuro.

Chapter 38 - Fan-friggin'-tastic. In a positive way, of course. It seems like so much happened during this chapter, but our wizard boy hasn't fully figured out his dreams. Using his Daia Charms bought out some interesting magic, and dangerous to Rokuro...Oops. Well, it was pretty fun reading Rokuro go through this mess of solving his "attraction" towards Akemi.
SanjiandSerea chapter 38 . 3/14/2013
Hoo boy!

Wow what a chapter! It was funny. Poor Rokuro-kun I don't think he'll ever stop being a lovable innocent idiot!

Well Ja Ne for now SanjiandSerea!
SanjiandSerea chapter 37 . 1/12/2013
Wow. Just wow Cali-chan I feel so bad for Rokuro-kun. I mean he and Hideaki are going to talk about THAT? I- ok I'll just go with it. I'll probably laugh my ass off next chapter.

TheShakinPencil chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
1) The scene from Shugo Chara was actually the FIRST thing I thought of
Yukikaze Kirai chapter 36 . 10/28/2012
And now... Two weeks for getting to the last chapter... I'm getting slow D:

I just love this story! Really! I enjoyed reading every line of it! (Even it that means to get a speach from my mother for overusing the internet in my cel).

I wish I could make all the coments I had for every chapter... but I guess that's not possible...

But I'm studying japonese, and it's so nice to see some kanji that I learned and get a few references :3

Keep the good work and... Even if I don't review that often, doiesn't mean that I didn't read it.

But... I still get the felling that Akemi isn't telling the truth about her dream :3 (or maybe it's just my imagination...)
SanjiandSerea chapter 36 . 10/28/2012
So there's no health class in Kitakuvaaraji I take it? I don't know whether to laugh at Rokuro or pity the woman whom he gets intimate with. Oh wait Rokuro would probably pass out if he saw a woman in her underwear. Nevermind!

Well another great chapter Cali-chan.

105 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »