Reviews for Amino Acids
for shame chapter 18 . 5/29/2010
why would you get formspring if you know that most "questions" are perverse? though it's a stupid question because i understand. it's kind of a twisted curiosity. everyone wants to know what people want to ask them.

that song is pretty good.

anonymous has good taste in music.
cassandove chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
SHANNON'S TURNED ON? WOT. -Seriously, though, I'm not a big NIN fan myself.
cassandove chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
I call it, "The Magic Tear". ...In all seriousness though, I'm happy for you. Be empowered. Be beautiful. Be you, in all your amazing self. :D
Cassie chapter 17 . 5/3/2010
I'm proud of you, and I love you. C:
cassandove chapter 16 . 4/8/2010
This is beautiful. It makes me sad. D:
she left ringing in his head chapter 11 . 3/13/2010
oh oh oh! i always used to find eye contact with anyone extremely awkward, but lately i've just been, accepting it, accepting the awkwardness. i felt like if i didn't make eye contact, they always thought i was hiding something.

and if you're talking about what i think you're talking about when you say "I know exactly why I find it hard with you, though." for me, i can't stop looking into his eyes when we're talking.

i dono.
she left ringing in his head chapter 7 . 3/13/2010
this is so cute and sweet!

just the boost i needed. :)
she left ringing in his head chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
heath ledger incredible
cassandove chapter 15 . 3/12/2010
I have my SAT in June, and my ACT in April. Freaking out? Yes I am.

Craving tea? Yes I am. :B
for shame chapter 6 . 3/6/2010
i like the way you use direct address.
for shame chapter 11 . 3/6/2010
i have staring contests with people on the street.

some people, though, (particularly girls with green eyes), i find it hard to look at.

it's like trying to stare at the sun.

too bright, too blinding.
for shame chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
i like the way you write.

logically, and clear-headed.

like a robot, you know what you want, and you know what you need.

though, you know, emotions are pretty big things inside little hearts.

robots don't have hearts. they're missing out on quite a bit.
jessica kelli chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
the main reason why i dislike rap music is because of the way the artists talk about sex.

but what you said makes sense.
jessica kelli chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
even though you started this back in november, i will start reading nonetheless.

i've heard wonderful things about you from cassie. C:
pigeons chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
I'm not really ever going to be in that situation as I'm infertile, but if I was, then I think adoption would be the best option, although I am pro-abortion, because imagine growing up to find out you were conceived out of hate rather than love? A hate-child... it's a difficult situation and now you have me thinking about it.

I really enjoy your pillow book.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »