Reviews for Sweet Poison
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 34 . 10/10/2010
This was . . . amazing. Heart wrenching. Perfect. I love it! Definitly on eof thest ive read on fictionpress in a while :D GREAT job!

CrazyCowgirl
xitsmeekax03 chapter 35 . 9/21/2010
I just want to let you know that this is the best story I've read on here so far. I'm pretty much going through this exact situation, and seeing how things turned out between Blair and Macy really gives me hope. The theme and tone of this story was perfect, and the plot even more so. Although there was some grammatical errors, that can easily be fixed. But I don't think you should change anything else because it's great the way it is. I loved the surprise ending, and how it tied everything together.

Overall, I am confident that you will be able to get this story published. And when that happens, you'll be sure to know that I am definitely buying it :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
I hope this gets published! It'll do so well. :) Good luck!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow. This made me cry a little bit.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
Yay, she saved him! What a great ending. Poor Amy, I never would have guessed :( I loved this story :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
Bad dreams suck, but they make a good chapter :) New Years is always fun, I've never seen the ball drop in NYC.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
Awee, they're so in love :) Yet another great chapter :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 30 . 8/14/2010
Oh no! :O great Christmas gifts, they really suited the plot/characters/stituation.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 29 . 8/14/2010
Yay, he's gonna tell her! Hope it goes well! *crosses fingers*
J. A. MacKillop chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
Ohh, what CDs did he buy? The music was a good choice.

Was he trying to tell her he loves her? That's what it seemed like. Or maybe about his parents? ...Yeah, that's prob'ly it. I can't believe how terrible she is at bowling! Lol. Great chapter :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 25 . 8/14/2010
I knew it! What a jerk! So glad Blair was around, he prob'ly saved her from something so much worse. They really are a cute couple.

Another awesome chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Oh, Justin is such a sleazeball! Blair's quite the genteman. Great chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 23 . 8/14/2010
Kay I lied, I didn't go to bed. This story really is addicting. Great chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
I guess I'm glad they're falling for eachother, it is afterall their story, but there's still hope for Carlos. I really love this story, but I must get to bed (it's 3am)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Yay, they kissed! Of course Blair tried to avoid it - he's so shy, it's cute. I really think he has MPD... maybe?

I feel bad for him (again), stuck going to that ball, and dinner must've been scary. But at least he was/will be with Macy. This is a great story. But I think I might still be on team Carlos, they'd just be so perfect together.. :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »