Reviews for Sweet Poison
sora kinomoto chapter 34 . 4/22/2011
Sorry for just reviewing at the end, but I read the whole story in just a day, it was a really sweet story, I didn't want Amy to die, but it was a really beautiful story overall. Thanks so much for sharing it!
rebecamontiel chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
Beautiful story. I loved it. I'm really grateful for it. I started reading hours ago, it's now half past 4 am.

It's a bittersweet ending, with Amy dying, it was kind of sudden.

On to constructive opinions... where there hints of Amy being sick? If there were, I didn't notice them. They wouldn't need to be to big, they could mean nothing during the story, but it would be nice to look back after learning about her disease and thinking, oh, that's right... to get some sense of understanding.

That's mostly it.

I loved it, again, thank you.
DA-chen1 chapter 34 . 2/28/2011
wonderful, again!
DA-chen1 chapter 31 . 2/28/2011
wonderful chapter!

i love it!

DA-chen1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011

i really like your story!

the characters are so special.. blair is so interesting and witty :)

i like macy 'cause she thinks for herself.. but she is a bit too perfect!

CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 34 . 10/10/2010
This was . . . amazing. Heart wrenching. Perfect. I love it! Definitly on eof thest ive read on fictionpress in a while :D GREAT job!

xitsmeekax03 chapter 35 . 9/21/2010
I just want to let you know that this is the best story I've read on here so far. I'm pretty much going through this exact situation, and seeing how things turned out between Blair and Macy really gives me hope. The theme and tone of this story was perfect, and the plot even more so. Although there was some grammatical errors, that can easily be fixed. But I don't think you should change anything else because it's great the way it is. I loved the surprise ending, and how it tied everything together.

Overall, I am confident that you will be able to get this story published. And when that happens, you'll be sure to know that I am definitely buying it :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
I hope this gets published! It'll do so well. :) Good luck!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow. This made me cry a little bit.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
Yay, she saved him! What a great ending. Poor Amy, I never would have guessed :( I loved this story :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
Bad dreams suck, but they make a good chapter :) New Years is always fun, I've never seen the ball drop in NYC.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
Awee, they're so in love :) Yet another great chapter :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 30 . 8/14/2010
Oh no! :O great Christmas gifts, they really suited the plot/characters/stituation.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 29 . 8/14/2010
Yay, he's gonna tell her! Hope it goes well! *crosses fingers*
J. A. MacKillop chapter 28 . 8/14/2010
Ohh, what CDs did he buy? The music was a good choice.

Was he trying to tell her he loves her? That's what it seemed like. Or maybe about his parents? ...Yeah, that's prob'ly it. I can't believe how terrible she is at bowling! Lol. Great chapter :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »