Reviews for Sweet Poison
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Hi buddy :

Pop start from here,Beautiful first choose ,ready to shopping ,Characteristics, novel, variety, low price and good quality, and the sales price is low , Move your mouse to work shopping! Hey hey

$33 True Religion jeans, Ed Hardy jeans,LV,Coogi jeans,Affliction jeans

$30 Air Jordan shoes,Shox shoes,Gucci,LV shoes

50%Discount winter fashion :Sandle,t-shirt,caps,jerseys,handbag and brand watches!

$15 Ed Hardy ,LV ,Gucci Bikini

$15 Polo, Ed Hardy, Gucci, LV, Lacoste T-shirts

$25 Coach,Gucci,LV,Prada,Juicy,Chanel handbag,

$10 Gucci,Ed Hardy sunglasses

$9 New Era caps.

give you the unexpected harvest

( .com )
tifferz92413 chapter 35 . 7/1/2011
Great story! The ending literally had me bawling me eyes out it was so tragic.
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 35 . 6/20/2011
Hiya!

Not too shabby. The grammar isn't flash in a lot of places, but I liked how real Blair's pain was. So many stories have people being depressed about being cheated on or something, and while that isn't a nice thing to happen, your story was more realistic.

Mish xx
sora kinomoto chapter 34 . 4/22/2011
Sorry for just reviewing at the end, but I read the whole story in just a day, it was a really sweet story, I didn't want Amy to die, but it was a really beautiful story overall. Thanks so much for sharing it!
rebecamontiel chapter 35 . 4/4/2011
Beautiful story. I loved it. I'm really grateful for it. I started reading hours ago, it's now half past 4 am.

It's a bittersweet ending, with Amy dying, it was kind of sudden.

On to constructive opinions... where there hints of Amy being sick? If there were, I didn't notice them. They wouldn't need to be to big, they could mean nothing during the story, but it would be nice to look back after learning about her disease and thinking, oh, that's right... to get some sense of understanding.

That's mostly it.

I loved it, again, thank you.
DA-chen1 chapter 34 . 2/28/2011
wonderful, again!
DA-chen1 chapter 31 . 2/28/2011
wonderful chapter!

i love it!

mira
DA-chen1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
hey!

i really like your story!

the characters are so special.. blair is so interesting and witty :)

i like macy 'cause she thinks for herself.. but she is a bit too perfect!

mira
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 34 . 10/10/2010
This was . . . amazing. Heart wrenching. Perfect. I love it! Definitly on eof thest ive read on fictionpress in a while :D GREAT job!

CrazyCowgirl
xitsmeekax03 chapter 35 . 9/21/2010
I just want to let you know that this is the best story I've read on here so far. I'm pretty much going through this exact situation, and seeing how things turned out between Blair and Macy really gives me hope. The theme and tone of this story was perfect, and the plot even more so. Although there was some grammatical errors, that can easily be fixed. But I don't think you should change anything else because it's great the way it is. I loved the surprise ending, and how it tied everything together.

Overall, I am confident that you will be able to get this story published. And when that happens, you'll be sure to know that I am definitely buying it :)
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 35 . 8/15/2010
I hope this gets published! It'll do so well. :) Good luck!
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 34 . 8/15/2010
Oh wow. This made me cry a little bit.
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
Yay, she saved him! What a great ending. Poor Amy, I never would have guessed :( I loved this story :)
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 32 . 8/15/2010
Bad dreams suck, but they make a good chapter :) New Years is always fun, I've never seen the ball drop in NYC.
JamiAlexandra7 chapter 31 . 8/15/2010
Awee, they're so in love :) Yet another great chapter :)
74 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »