Reviews for Sweet Poison
J. A. MacKillop chapter 25 . 8/14/2010
I knew it! What a jerk! So glad Blair was around, he prob'ly saved her from something so much worse. They really are a cute couple.

Another awesome chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 24 . 8/14/2010
Oh, Justin is such a sleazeball! Blair's quite the genteman. Great chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 23 . 8/14/2010
Kay I lied, I didn't go to bed. This story really is addicting. Great chapter!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
I guess I'm glad they're falling for eachother, it is afterall their story, but there's still hope for Carlos. I really love this story, but I must get to bed (it's 3am)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Yay, they kissed! Of course Blair tried to avoid it - he's so shy, it's cute. I really think he has MPD... maybe?

I feel bad for him (again), stuck going to that ball, and dinner must've been scary. But at least he was/will be with Macy. This is a great story. But I think I might still be on team Carlos, they'd just be so perfect together.. :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
Lol, he got all fancy. I hope it goes well!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
Haha, Blair schmoozed her dad. It's so nice to see him come out of his shell.

I'm confused now, I dunno who to root for - Carlos or Blaire!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
Awh, Carlos is soo in love with Macy, it's sweet and sad. I loved that Blaire stuck up for Macy to Justin, Justin's really,really creepy!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Beach soccer is fun. I'm so glad Blaire got accepted, he needed that. He's really turning around.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Yay! Macy unwittingly saved his life! :)

Does Blaire maybe have multiple personality disorder? It seems like it. Another great chapter
J. A. MacKillop chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
It seems I got names confused last chapter. Cory, not Carlos, was a jerk. And so was Justin! I thought he was gonna rape Macy. Thank God Carlos rescued her
J. A. MacKillop chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Oh, he really is suicidal :(

Lol, I like cookie dough ice cream, too! It's so yummy. I feel bad for Macy, Carlos was such a jerk, and then she knew Blaire wasn't having fun.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I'm loving this story :) Does Carlos still have feelings for Macy? They'd be a cute couple.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Oh no, is he suicidal? That's really sad. Haha, he's falling for Macy as fast as she's falling for him.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Offering to let him stay in her tree fort. Brilliant :) I knew she was falling for him. Delilah's very cool, a very well-written character. I'm glad Macy dropped Jason, but her poor mother. Oh well.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »