Reviews for Sweet Poison
J. A. MacKillop chapter 22 . 8/14/2010
I guess I'm glad they're falling for eachother, it is afterall their story, but there's still hope for Carlos. I really love this story, but I must get to bed (it's 3am)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 21 . 8/14/2010
Yay, they kissed! Of course Blair tried to avoid it - he's so shy, it's cute. I really think he has MPD... maybe?

I feel bad for him (again), stuck going to that ball, and dinner must've been scary. But at least he was/will be with Macy. This is a great story. But I think I might still be on team Carlos, they'd just be so perfect together.. :)
J. A. MacKillop chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
Lol, he got all fancy. I hope it goes well!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
Haha, Blair schmoozed her dad. It's so nice to see him come out of his shell.

I'm confused now, I dunno who to root for - Carlos or Blaire!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
Awh, Carlos is soo in love with Macy, it's sweet and sad. I loved that Blaire stuck up for Macy to Justin, Justin's really,really creepy!
J. A. MacKillop chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
Beach soccer is fun. I'm so glad Blaire got accepted, he needed that. He's really turning around.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 13 . 8/14/2010
Yay! Macy unwittingly saved his life! :)

Does Blaire maybe have multiple personality disorder? It seems like it. Another great chapter
J. A. MacKillop chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
It seems I got names confused last chapter. Cory, not Carlos, was a jerk. And so was Justin! I thought he was gonna rape Macy. Thank God Carlos rescued her
J. A. MacKillop chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
Oh, he really is suicidal :(

Lol, I like cookie dough ice cream, too! It's so yummy. I feel bad for Macy, Carlos was such a jerk, and then she knew Blaire wasn't having fun.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 8 . 8/14/2010
I'm loving this story :) Does Carlos still have feelings for Macy? They'd be a cute couple.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
Oh no, is he suicidal? That's really sad. Haha, he's falling for Macy as fast as she's falling for him.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Offering to let him stay in her tree fort. Brilliant :) I knew she was falling for him. Delilah's very cool, a very well-written character. I'm glad Macy dropped Jason, but her poor mother. Oh well.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 4 . 8/14/2010
Poor Macy, she doesn't want anything to do with that guy, she's starting to fall for Blaire :) Justin seems normal, I guess, if pushy, forward, and full of himself...
J. A. MacKillop chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Poor Blaire, he was really upset. Hopefully things turn around for him. I didn't think I liked this story, but it's really good and becoming addicting.

The stuttering prof. made me laugh, it's alway funny when someone who talks for a living has trouble with it.
J. A. MacKillop chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
I like the two totally different personalities in Macy and Blaire. It'll make things interesting, because she seems so interested in him. Her car made me laugh, I've always wanted a VW Beetle :)
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »