Reviews for Bewilderness
Elber of Torou chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I am really enjoying this. It reminds me of a normal murder-mystery, with a hint of sci-fi thrown in, which grows...

I'm babbling. But this is really good-you have some neat concepts in here, as well as a controlled writing style.

There's only one thing I would advise-watch your use of commas (,), semi-colons (;) and apostrophes ('). You occasionally use commas and apostrophes in the wrong places, and semi-colons where commas should be.

Apart from this, like I said, this is really good. It is a thrilling story in the vein of Asimov, and I can't wait to read what happens next.
Vandal Blue chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I was hooked onto this story the moment I read the first paragraph. :D I like the use of details, and the whole idea of the story is just really cool!

Oh and when I saw Wallenpaupack and Scranton and Hawley, I almost died. I live in that area! Hahahhahaah :D
watchdog chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Not bad. I enjoyed it and I am looking foreward to reading more. Not sure if you remember me but I aslo reviewed your previous story More Meat To Eat, and was wondering if this one is set in the same setting? It looks to be shaping up well. Keep it up.
Xhoyl chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Yikes. I can say one thing for sure, your story will certainly...turn heads! :D Get it? ...heads. *sigh* That was terrible. Anyway, interesting premise. Maybe a bit too gory for some people (me included just a little) but that's not always a bad thing, just try and hold back a little is my advice :P But other than that it's got potential. I'm intrigued to see where it goes. Now if you wouldn't mind, I ask that you read my story.

It's called Pravos, have 6 chapter's so far. Here's a link.

/s/2721821/1/Pravos

Any thoughts or comments are quite welcome. Thank you.