Reviews for But Dust
Vic95 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Whew. I read this all in one day! It's really good. So detailed, and not corny. You give the characters depth instead of only giving them surface traits. I'm guessing Katie is the girl from the picture? And yay, she finally cut it off with Chris, but I have a feeling it won't be the last we see of him. I can't wait till your next update. :)
Wickedforlife chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Woah this is long did it take to plan this? Where did you get the idea? Contact me to reply at wickedforlife a fanfiction please if you can!
palmsaresweaty chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
wow you're n amazing writer! I read this b/c i loved Romeo. Normally i hate ll supernatural stories but the prologue and ch1 really got me latched on! Keep up the good work. Alli is an amazing character as is Jadin. You really know how to make a character 3d. I was relating to Jadin a lot (creepy cuz he's like a Grim Reaper LOl) but thats what aces a good writer as I'm sure you know.
UniqueOddity chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
This is so good! I'm dying to know what happens next! You're brothers are right to make you write this!

Please update it soon!
Jada Writes chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Cliffhanger! I'm really into this story. Can't wait for the next update!

- J
sydney420 chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I really like this story! It's got me wanting more. It's so good. I really wish you'd update,, :(
Kitsune64 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I am completely entranced by this story. So completely original and delightfully well written. I love the way you captured the raw aspect of human emotions and actions.

I also really like Eli's character and what it brings out in Jadin. I'm quite curious to see just what the black dust means. Exceptional work, keep it up :)
Kate Suza chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Wow! I absolutely love this. SO well written, which is surprisingly hard to find, and the plot is way more original than most of the stuff I come across on fp. I wish this was a book so I could buy it and take it with me everywhere. Please please please finish it!
Acidic Savvy chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
I really like this story :)

hope to read more soon!

Great job!
renegade01 chapter 2 . 11/28/2009
cool story. i'm glad the first chapter was much longer than the prologue. can't wait to read more. ;)
Big City Dreamer chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
loved it! In fact, it sounds kind of like something my freind and I are writing together... :)
Y.M. Prik chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
God this is actually GOOD!

I'm adding this to my favorites! (I just love these kind of stories!)
Big City Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I loved it! And I'm getting a book published in january, so you know it has to be pretty darn good. ;)