Reviews for Wild Iris
kayez chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I liked this story but my one complaint is that it was too short. There is some real potential for a novella here.
Caisele chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Awesome piece, of course. Expected nothing less. It'd be nice if you could find the time to expand this :)

Waiting not-so-patiently,

Caisele
Qryous chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
When I first started I thought it was one of those typical modern cliche' stories. I admit I'm a bit slow. Having already read so much of your work, I should have known instantaneously it was going to be nothing of the sort and as awesome as anything else. Its been a while since I read any of your work-aside from some re-reading of BW. And as always the fantasy world you have created continues to intrigue me to no end. Hope to see more of your work soon!
Cattails chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I hope you extend this someday :3 I bet it would make an awesome full-length story. But even as a short story, it's great. I...really like Mr. Hauvae ._. A lot. I wonder if that's a bad thing...? Eh, probably not. Poor Bryan. On the bright side...um...he *might* get to return to his house? Although I don't really see that happening. Uh...maybe he'll someday learn to love it...
Nonasuki-chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
D: May I say just how disappointed I was to find that this was just for fun, and might only possibly be continued? But I understand how it feels to have way too much on your hands. ... Still makes me sad, lol. This is... pretty much all of my favorite things tied into one. Well, I don't usually read westerns, but this... It's a fascinating mesh you've created. . You might have sparked a whole new addiction for me, damn it.

This is getting faved, and if you do decide to continue it in the future, I might just fall to my knees and worship you, lol.
Sly-Girl1055 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I liked it, its a really good start. But it kinda seems to be hanging. Hopefully one day you can fix it, but till that day, I'll just read your other stories. :D
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Awesome start here! I really look forward to reading more soon hopefully!
kepteinen chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
It mentions unicorns. I'm happy.
hpstrangelove chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
I enjoyed this very much - I don't usually have time to read a story right away, but this one drew me in. Great job.
SaraMaxine chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Oh! Fun fun fun! I hope you got a lot of bonus points for the cowboy theme, except it's kind of weird to picture a cowboy faerie.

They remain rather cruel characters though...

Have you thought of any new types of faeries?

Also, I recently went through my books and realized that I never bought Magebound!

So I quickly changed that.

And it was even better this time around!

I can't wait until you have even more books being published!

Warm regards and even warmer wood fires,

SaraMaxine
Drazuki chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Mm, cowboys. Awesome stuff, but the dangling ending makes you drooling for more. I do hope you continue this!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2