Reviews for My Own Flesh & Blood
Boris the Puppet chapter 3 . 9/16/2014
I must read more of this! Please post more! I really like your writing, and the story is interesting so far. I wish her brother's were nicer to her though. . Lol, please post more, I look forward to reading!

BP
Smartgirl94 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
This just got my attention and I really want to know what happens next. Please update soon or let us readers know what will happen to this story : D
Z-4Charmed chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
hope you continue this story ,,
renegade01 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
aww i love this story already. have you continued it anywhere else? i'd love to read more ;)
absentmindedprofessor chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Not normally into incest, but Grey's brothers are gorgeous! D
babyblueave chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I was wondering have u finished the story on another website?
purple unicorn 199 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
omg i absolutely love this storyy i hope you update soon :)
Mizuki-chan Uchiha chapter 3 . 1/24/2011
Hey! When you start this story on your new account can you pm me? I really love this story. :)
shortieecakee chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
AH its crazy wacked out stories with these types of topics that gets me to love reading!
shortieecakee chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Ok I just found this story and I LOVE IT! And well since you left it as a cliffy I just was wondering if you were planning on updating anytime soon. It would make me really happy! Plus updating it makes the perfect new years present to all your fans/dedicated readers and the best new years resolution. No one likes an abandoned story! Ask anyone the will agree with me. :)
shortieecakee chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
No! WHAT? BUT...You can't just leave it as a cliffy and not update. Thats just cruel to all your dedicated readers. If you want more hits and reviews the only way you are going to get that is buy updating! So you shoud think about that!
Cora Zabini chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
Heya,

First of all, can you please reply with an answer.

Is this story posted anywhere else, if so where? And when will you update? Sorry, it's just I love this story so far, and you cruely left it at a cliff hanger, naughty!

Please, please get back to me.

Cora x
xCherryBombx chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
ok,so I am very very very very very very very very very very very very Disappointed that this story isnt finished! dude you are a freaking genius writer! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP DAMN IT! ok, really i love this story so please update it, or maybe email me the other 2 sites you posted it on. Please?
Truth17 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
I believe you should continue this story it's good and it ends at a cliff hanger I'm dying to know what happens next... So please! Consider updating this story! Thanks!
Neko of the Blossoms chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
You are a god! Update damnnit! Update! This story is way to good for it to not be updated!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »