Reviews for The workings of my almost mind
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 99 . 6/3/2011
you start driving as a junior? we start as sophomores.i can't believe this is almost done...
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 97 . 5/24/2011
say what you mean, tell me i'm right, and let the sun rain down on me, give me a sign i want to believe.

Ohhhh, Mona Lisa, you're guarenteed to run this town.

Ohhhh, MOna Lisa, I'd pay to see you frown.

sorry, just had to spam that. from one of our better groups.

well, i haven't known you long enough to be an accurate judge, but you do seem a bit more withdrawn. your posting alot more, in any case. can't keep up with it all.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 96 . 5/23/2011
i didn't know justin beiber was popular in england. sorry bout that, you guys gave us so many awesome bands.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 93 . 5/21/2011
AWESOME! thats really impressive. which short story was it?
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 92 . 5/21/2011
i must say, i love weird. adore it. maybe it's becuase i am very weird, but it just makes things interesting.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 89 . 5/21/2011
hmm. still, i guess you have to remember when you were a kid. tact was not formemost on your mind. it would be annoying to have that happen to you constantly is, when they do that, smile back at them, and ask about the state of the their pancreas.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 94 . 5/19/2011
I hate angry birds, I dont know why, it just annoys me.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 89 . 5/19/2011
Yes, us weirdos don't like this. Tis annoying.

I've actually taken to carrying a fake razor that looks real around in my pocket. When they come... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn twelve year olds.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 87 . 5/19/2011
Corsets... *shudder;twitch* Damn things... so hard to undo.

Plus, my girlfriends prom dress has a corset and during our convosation she called it a WEDDING dress... WAY to make a nervous and stressed teen guy a heart attack.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 84 . 5/19/2011
My messages to you are ALWAYS like that. :)

And when you're off sixth form for the holiday, we'll be able to have an ACTUAL convosation! :D
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 82 . 5/19/2011
I know what you mean. .
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 80 . 5/19/2011
You dont like hugs, but you want to get laid?
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 76 . 5/19/2011
Wow...

Well one of my girlfriends friends sister is engaged... And shes fifteen... O_o

People are weird and messed up.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 74 . 5/19/2011
My internets working properly again, just had a techy come and fix it. :D

And than I remembered I have so much reading to catch up on and you expect me to review, which I now hate doing because I'm tired and I have drops to take because I cant have pills. Blah blah blah. Bad mood.

And thats your perfect guy? O_o
Guest chapter 90 . 5/17/2011
I'm assuming you chose to make the gloves, seeing as it's unlike you to do homework
67 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »