Reviews for The workings of my almost mind
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 86 . 5/5/2011
actually, i love walking in the rain. it's so cool to think fo where all that waters been, where it will go.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 85 . 5/1/2011
ugh. my cats do that alot. they know where your attention is devoted to, and plaster themselves over it.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 84 . 4/30/2011
lol... kidding. i have a friend who's alot like you, in the antisocial aspect at least. he occasionaly just curls up and wont make eye contact and respond to me, and for a while i thought that this ment that he was angry with me. then he eventually told me he was just antisocial, and sometimes didn't want to deal with people, me included. and, knowing me, i can understand that. just, what i got from that is if you just don't want to deal with people, be sure to cleary, lucidly, and obviously tell them this. if there like me, they wont understand body language. this way, they'll leave you alone, and there won't be misunderstandings. i'm really happy you had a good birthday, chocalete cake rocks. happy 17th
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 83 . 4/22/2011
i don't think this particular story will ever end. not until you die, that is, becuase you keep on thinking. amsterdam's one of my goals to go to as well. i went to arizona though, grand canyon, that fun stuff. it was, i guess. congrats again on finnishing the big bad book of bad story telling, see if you can publish it.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 82 . 4/2/2011
you know, that was just on my mind. i was thinking about generally, when i read english writers, i don't notice any dicernalbe differences, you included. theirs really not much deviation, thank goodness. now, i don't know what a spanner or a wrench is, but i know a wretch is someone who iw wretched. also, what is the british equivalent of pants? we use pants all the time.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 81 . 4/2/2011
two questions, what is a mock exam, and how in the world can you get u and e grades?
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 80 . 3/27/2011
lol L, too funny, nt my fault i gt laid
EmoBitch chapter 79 . 3/16/2011
This made my day when you told me. I'd be kinda scared lol
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 78 . 3/10/2011
hmm. they just be jeolous.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 75 . 2/14/2011
you know what? i will, thankyou very much. i share your feeling on valentines day,but i tolerate it becuase i got free candy.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 70 . 1/29/2011
that does sound crummy. try eating ice cream, wait, no stomach bug. hmm. i would just sleep, and think. you can plan. or talk to people, if you like talking to people. what do you mean by sign in?
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 65 . 1/7/2011
lol it could have been the dogs or the cats u never kno, lol or maybe someone like to piss like a man eh L?
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 66 . 12/17/2010
Wow, more things happen in your life then in mine. O_o I guess thats what happens when your highly unstable with sociopathic tendencies and a split personality. I dont even remember most of my life because of the personalities taking over at random points. (very inconvinient, if I do say so myself)
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 59 . 11/16/2010
I now want to have a family reunion. Just so I can see if they'll get drunk and have dance offs.

Who does not like cake?

oh you is a bad person, missing the birthday of your blog thing. By TWO days. Shame on you.
xandriacafe chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Hi,

This should dfinately be in the humor catagory. It is posible to kill your own joke. Just like you can annoy yourself. I a notorious for it. Like the story so far keep it

I am new here. by the way. advice you have for me will be greatly appreciated. :)
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »