Reviews for The workings of my almost mind
d chapter 49 . 10/22/2010
Dear Wolflettemoon, I really enjoy reading your stories. Thank you for keeping each chapter short and easy on the eyes! They were fun to read. Keep writing : )
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 48 . 10/20/2010
Obama is the first black president of america. There were several segments on the news about it. I found some of them funny because the people they interviewed about him said they wouldnt vote for him because they didnt agree with his policies and stressing the "fact" that they are not voting for his competition because he is white. I was sat there giggling going "you lying little liars. You are racist little (innapropiate for the ears of people under 14) thats why you arent going to vote Obama.

Would you really kill every criminal? And only hanging? Whats wrong with a good old beheading? Or being hung-drawn and quartered? It was good enough for Guy Fawkes so why not us?

Now I is bored... hm LOOK! KNIVES AND OTHER DANGEROUS OBJECTS! :D
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 47 . 10/20/2010
The only time I get my grammar wrong is when I am talking to people via the internet. At other times I am very good at it. I even help my big sister (who took creative writing at Uni and is a very good author (much better than me. By MILES!))

And did you know that some people who use proper grammar in their stories will then reply to any reviews in text speak?

Which I cant even understand.

Oh yeah. When I is reviewing my grammar it terrible to.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 42 . 10/20/2010
Doesnt your college common room have a pack of cards? Thats how I entertained myself when I have no lessons.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 41 . 10/20/2010
So you wouldnt talk to people you've known your whole life but you would put up with me?

What is WRONG with you? Normally people cant wait to get away from me.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 17 . 10/20/2010
I have some hippie friends. They are now on their way to your house to get some peaceful vengence.

They are going to live on your driveway and street in their tents.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
When I saw that you put 3AM I got a song stuck in my head.

It was 3AM by Busted. XD
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
I know what you mean. When I was dong my GCSE's I was told five minutes before my speaking and listening exam when it was and where. When I got there I had about 30 seconds to make something up about something we hadnt even covered yet.

Imagine my shock when I got an A for that bit.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
OH MY COOKIE YOU WERE LACKING IN CHOCOLATE? O_O

poor you.
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 46 . 10/14/2010
lol Gamu should have gone lol and me being and sad loser is still reading this
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 37 . 5/21/2010
HAHA loz i told u it would die. but did u listen no. HAHA
Pale White Shadow chapter 35 . 5/13/2010
I think you do need a hug! You need to be crushed to death with love! Agonizing, horrible, unbearably painful love! Yay! Isn't it freaking awesome! Sunshine and rainbows and ponies and stickers and dead kitty cats and fires and doughnuts and bubblegum and giraffes and cotton candy and acid melting someone's organs from the inside and sharp objects and killer penguins and toast! TOAST! Toast is awesome. Yes it is! SHUT UP! I CONTROL ME! I CONTROL ME! TELL THE VOICES TO LEAVE ME ALONE! ALONE I SAY! I'm very bored, too, as you can obviously tell. I can't get into my Yahoo. I am mad. And I don't feel like writing. This sucks.
Pale White Shadow chapter 33 . 5/7/2010
One by one the penguins steal my sanity... wanna go mutilate penguins? Please help me. I'll be your bestestest friend ever!
Pale White Shadow chapter 32 . 5/6/2010
Hmm... interesting, interesting. I know what boredom is like. I do not like boredome. When I get bored, bad things happen. Bad things. Things get broken. People get hurt. You wanna know what me and my buddies did one time when we were bored? Played Ultimate Fireball. You take a baseball, dip it in oil, light it on fire, and toss it back and forth wearing oven mitts. First one to drop it loses. Sounds fun, right? It is, until you get hit in the face with the fireball. Ow. Ow. Ow. His face was all burny. Not me, him. Ouch. Next time we'll be more careful.
Pale White Shadow chapter 31 . 5/4/2010
Doesn't drama just suck? I hate it. Hate it hate it hate it. But that's life for ya: it's just one big freakin soap opera. Everyone wants to be the star. Too bad they're not. Have I said I love the rambling? I've done it too, I used to send out emails using my school's service. They made me stop after someone reported me. It was... well, let's say I value my account on here enough not to repeat it. Let's just say it involved a gorrila, a clownsuit, and a glass dil- nevermind. TMI. I've said too much. Who are you? Do I know you? The answer is no. Shut up! You're gonna get us killed! RUN! UFOS! THEY'RE AFTER ME LUCKY CHARMS!
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »