Reviews for The workings of my almost mind
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 28 . 4/22/2010
lol, poor Loz. no more cheesy sign outs boo hoo NOT
EmoBitch chapter 28 . 4/22/2010
i came back and u didnt seem to pleased
Pale White Shadow chapter 28 . 4/20/2010
I'm here, and you are not alone! Finally, another weird person that just likes to ramble on and on and on about crap that they know make no sense but just do it because we are bored out of our thinking thingys! I actually powered through the whole thing in my IT (Information Technology) class and I liked it. I really do, I'm hoping for more. Hell, maybe I'll start my own now, get my own account on here. I just stumbled on to this site because for some strange reason is blocked here. Argh! I hate this stupid firewall! I can do nothing with it! EVERYTHING IS BLOCKED. Even Wikipedia. How can you block a freaking encyclopdia, how I ask you? I want to find who made these freaking things legal and send out a squad of cyborg ninja zombie bunnies to rip them limb from limb. Where was I? Oh yeah, I really like reading this stuff, I do the same thing here because we have our own email service for the class and I send out the most random extreme rants. I actually compiled them all into a Word document and it totals out to ELEVEN PAGES. And my class loves it, maybe I'll post it on here so you can witness my insanity. WOW, this is a long review ain't it? Anyway, I really liked this and I'm gonna keep reading. And look for a personal message from me after I activate my account when I get home. Of course, I don't have a laptop anymore! So I'm having the time of my life at the moment. Jeez, you go to jail and then you get all your crap taken away when you get out, talk about insult to injury, right? Alright, I gotta get ghost. Stay weird and stay true.
EmoBitch chapter 24 . 3/30/2010
a little advice when coming to wrap gifts chuck the paper over the presents and roll lots and lots of sellotape over it so you cant see whats inside.

if any one asks you say 'the whole idea of wrapping a gift is so that the person cant see whats inside until they open it, not how good its wrapped'

hope it helps

EMO BITCH
Happy to be Mad chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
My Guinea-pig ate my homework once :(
EmoBitch chapter 21 . 3/16/2010
I dont know whats up with me i mean ME feeling sorry for YOU!

and thanks for advertising our song for those that dont know

(to tune of ive gotta feeling)

i've got a wedgy o

and it is hurting so bad

get it out out out

i love it theres more ask devine dellusion for the whole song :)
EmoBitch chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
of course its harder to write stories cause it involves brainpower which you lack
EmoBitch chapter 19 . 3/12/2010
i know exactly they always put the adverts in on the good bits. and their never really advetise anything good.

TOTALLY AGREE

EMOBITCH
Shenji chapter 11 . 3/9/2010
Oh wow. It's infectious, even over the internet. I read this chapter and started chuckling. I read it again and starting giggling. Third time, hysterics.
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 17 . 3/5/2010
lol loz i remember this, hilarious. miss king is offically a bitch and she will be the 1st one tested. lol. advertising!
EmoBitch chapter 14 . 3/2/2010
HAHA. i dont think your addicted to the internet just enjoy having something to :). well just look on the bright side at least when you get the internet back he wont be there to fuck it up again :)
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 14 . 3/1/2010
lol lauren i've finally been able to read the 4th chapter cuz skool blocked it but i think yr funny and i seriously agree with the flying monkey i dnt kno y people wud flame u
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 14 . 2/27/2010
hope your internet gets fixed soon.
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 13 . 2/23/2010
dont get a life. then i'd have nothing to read.
EmoBitch chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
lol funny i remember the history 1 and the fact it was o shea was funny and if the ict 1 had really happened it would have been funny lovin it
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »