Reviews for The workings of my almost mind
Bob the Flying Monkey chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
this is really funny. i dont know why anyone would flame you. well, yeah i do, but it wouldn't be your fault. it's because ppl are naturally insecure and dont like things that are not like them. but getting on subject, i really like your posts, so i guess i'll be a regular follower of this story. congrats! you just earned a really annoying fictionpress-buddy! oh, and keep writing. you're doing great.

BtFM
Random chapter 4 . 1/30/2010
Not to sound harsh, but you come off rather pretentious. Through these shorts snippets your main message seems to be 'I'm too smart for this and that' which doesn't seem that smart at all.

In fact, you seem to be trying hard to sound like everything is below you. If that's just really the way you think, then I suggest you knock yourself down a few pegs. I'm an army brat and switched schools many, many times- and I've found that usually there is usually a more majority of students who don't act like the people you describe in chapter four. Maybe you only pay attention to the shallow, superficial people?

Idk, but yeah, maybe you should reevaluate your life a bit.
Mast3rmind chapter 6 . 12/16/2009
Now i've always been one for revenge...within reason, but i cant help but laugh at the things you write, because they are so close to my own experiences. I find you quite entertaining and have determined that i will treat the way i would treat a pet monkey, with little to no actual respect, but lots of the kind generated by laughter.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I dont have Zombies to lend you but I do have... *opens bag and starts pulling stuff out* flamethrowers, werewolves, vampires, a kick ass fairy.

kick ass fairy: *grins* I am here to kill all humans.

Me: witches. and oh look. I did have a zombie to lend you.

Zombie: brains.

Me: I hope your happy with my mini army of things. *still pulling stuff out of bag*
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
so a 15 year olds bugdet is zilch?

mine wasnt. it was actually quite high.

for a 10 year old.

seriously.

when I was ten I had enough cash. (getting £8.50 a week was good for me) and still have change.

now getting £15 is even better! I have TOO much money to spend. and I've been trying to for 3 years.
puzzling-over-nothing chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
the french say "salut"

and I got time off school as a punishment.

for happy dancing when I was supposed to be in a relay race.

which wasnt my fault. I had already done my bit! its a conspiracy!

getting back on topic.

isnt this site for fiction?
tiger002 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
I think it's bonjour for hello, but close enough. Pointless math I could do in my sleep annoys me, but it is an easy A, as long as your dog doesn't eat it.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5