Reviews for Break the Line
abmoreland chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
So glad she is safe and so trusting in Masen's arms. Can't wait for him to enjoy cleaning and making her healthy again.
animegirl214 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Ekk! a Chapter! ;P

eheh. Thanks so much for this chapter! They got to meet, and talk and.. and.. and... He bit her already?

can't wait till the next one! :D :D :D
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Love It :D
PerfectChaos859 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
i freaking loved this chapter and i dont feel like she was ready to let him have any blood yet she stills seems way too weak we will see next chapter though!

:-)
Lost-Souls1988 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Great chapter. "You're my guardian angel, aren't you?" is my favorite line. Can't wait to find out whats going to happen next. Keep up the great work.
romanceaddict chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
now it makes sense to me why shes so trusting. thanks for the update and thanks for explaining.
ValerieYoung chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
awesome chappie! finally masen meets his mate! yay! update soon!
Stormie-Daze chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
wow! I've really been craving a update for thi story! I really Hope you can update a lot more during winter break.
CarBeck4ever chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
IT!

Cant wait for more its so good !
lolz chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Love the story can't wait to see how it develops! but u didn't update today! :-(
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Love It :) But It's Sunday D:
JZK chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I cant wait for more. This seems so interesting. I loved the first 2 stories, so im hyped to read this one
animegirl214 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
! Love it! :D

thanks so much for this chapter! can't wait till the next ones! :D :D :D
MarloCarlo10 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Oh man! I won't be able to read it for another week! I'm doing a challenge of no internet for one week.

Lol good chap!

I'm glad Masen finally found his mate and Ava will hopefully stay off the streets, but I don't think masen will let her go ;);)
chng234 chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
i feel so sad after reading ava's past. i believe masen will protect her from now on
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »