Reviews for Break the Line
Krullie chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
ohh noo please update! I havent even reviewed your previous fics. I have read Walk the Line, The Thin Line and this one in one week. I was soo addicted to it that I didnt even review. Im sorry for that but now I'll review every chapter.

Take care,
K chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Hi,

I have to say, i'm not the kind who lives message on story, more like a ghost reader... i know it's not very nice or thoughtful but most of the times i really don't know what to write so most of the times i just read.

But this time i needed to write somethings.

I found your texts 2 days ago and i already been trough the thin line, Walk the line and the first chapter of break the line. You had follow me in the bus even at work when i was on break or even during my work. I felt as i was in high school again hiding my book under my school table. I was completely into it!

My friends tried to kidnap my phone so they could speak with me again...

So i just wanted to thank you for sharing this story, it has made me happy and i really looking for the next chapter!

well that's it,

wish you the best

K
EvilLolaBunny chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
Excellent so far ]
cosmopolitan chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
i hope you decide to continue with this story, i really love this series.
Alexx chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hey, is there any way your going to finish writing this story too? Your writing skills are amazing, and i hope everything goes well with the publishing. :D
Bubbles275 chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
Love it! Update Please (:
Silvertwinkle chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Hii :) I read your profile and saw that you are busy writing a new story, but i was just wondering if you plan on finishing this one? Good Luck with your new story though :)
yoko chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Please update as soon as you can. I reaaly like how this story is progressing, I was wondering if you were lost on how to continue this story or you were just discontinuing this story? But I really like this story.
cosmopolitan chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
it's been so long but this is truly an amazing peice of work, hope you decide to continue with it!
alexx chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
Absolutely amazing, cant wait until you write more
nickiandlogan chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
I love this series. They just get better and better :)
your gaurdian angel chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
i started reading ur stories a few days ago.. now im all caught up! These are really good!

keep up the good work
DNAstar chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
hmm i like it
yoko chapter 6 . 5/22/2010
please sumit the next chapter soon... I really like what you got going so far.
timah chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
hey this is an amazing story and can hardly wait for the update :)
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »