Reviews for Break the Line
Your.Random.Enemy chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
fabulous
cosmopolitan chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
o, miss this story so much, but suh a pleasure to re-read. hope you update soon!
Efra chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
Why haven't you updated yet?
ann chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
you're not gonna update, are you? :/
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
When does The Next Chapter Come! D:
Kala chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
You must update the wait is killin' me oh and btw you are very talented and this has very few mistakes so your good(: but please update :/
Yoko chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
Please update this story. I've been waiting for so long for a update. Thanks. #1 fan reader.
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
OMG! u said that u would update soon! this is so not soon! plz, PlZ, PLEASE update, like, NOW! ...please...:)
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
Ok, PLEASE UPDATE FASTER! I waited 4EVER for chapter five, now i'm waiting even LONGER for chapter 6! Please, PLease, PLEASE update VERY VERY soon! I'm dying here! (Not really, but you know what i mean)
Saart chapter 6 . 2/28/2010
Wowtjis is nicethey make a cute coupe. Please go on and update faster! :)
shy green rock chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
I haven't reviews this story, but I have been an avid reader in your past stories! Sorry that it took so long for me to finally read this! School is hectic and I only get to check my email every once in a while...but as always this is as great as your other works!

I see you have presented a new 'predator' into this story, interestingly enough, I like how you show and explain it, well the case you know?

Unlike your other stories, the couple doesn't hate each other and aren't constantly arguing, so that was new to me. You also didn't describe their first kiss like you usually do :(

Anyways, beta or not beta, the chapter is really good, and there aren't a lot of mistakes in it!

Keep up the good work!
emmileigh chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
Isn't Ava the name of Marina's sister from "The Thin Line"?
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
personally, i would LOVE to read un'betad work. it will be just as great. so put it up!
samishort chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
i honestly dont care if its corrected or not lol people understand tht ur human and will make mistakes half the time i doubt anyone realizes there r mistakes... i kno i sure a hell dont haha... just keep crankin out the chapters i hav been following this storyline since the first one was written haha ur a great writer and i cant wait to see wat u hav in mind for these new characters!
amethyst chapter 6 . 2/5/2010
please update soon! great chapter
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »