Reviews for Break the Line
Hazelnut Romance chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
the drama will begin! who was the silenti unus? i'm still a bit lost. anyways, update ) more about ava hopefully!
Masked Ducky chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
It just suddenly occurred to me that Marina's sister's name was Ava wasn't it? Anyway, I love this story so far. of course the whole series is amazing. I loved the update and I can barely wait until you update again.
alley83 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Another excellent chapter! I love the relationship that Ava has with everyone in the house, especially with Masen. Looking forward to the next chapter :)

~Alley~
animegirl214 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
aw~ Is Ava not feeling very loved? :/

:P thanks so much for the chapter! hope for more soon! :D
ChristianAngel01 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
hm.. this is interesting How did she get in there anyway and who would want to attack ava she is just a human and does anyone even know about her yet anywaz yes thats love and cant wait for the next chapter
chng234 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
why did the silenti unus attack ava?
TheyCallMeCliche chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Wow, that chapter was amazing and very well written. As well, I didn't notice to many grammar errors. Thanks for putting this out there un beta'd. It was very much appreciated. :) I was wondering if you were going to put out chapters on a schdule or just whenever was convenient? Just curious :)
CUattheraces chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
I think it is fine without being beta read (Betaed?), if there were any mistakes I did not notice them.

~CUattheraces
Belle Femme chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
i'd read it if its beta or not. Its grand.
elohel chapter 6 . 2/4/2010

the grammar mistakes are barely noticeable.

you do such a good job :)

-waynesworldx3
sneaky-fox chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
yay! I was so happy when I saw there was an update :) I love this story (just like the other once!)

and I would much rather have updates that are "unbeta'd" than no updates at all... actually I get so caught up in the story I really won't notice any mistakes anyway, so bring on the updates ;)
Ghost n' Ghoul Girl chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
omg. chapter five was so good! how do you come up with this stuff? its so great! update VERY soon please!
ashley chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
un'betaed
akaCHEEKS chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
you're alive! you updated! haha. personally, i would rather read un-edited chapters rather than wait a really long time for edited ones. i really don't mind the grammar errors. i can barely see them because i'm too focused on the plot. can't wait till masen finally consumates thier bond together. )
Lost-Souls1988 chapter 6 . 2/4/2010
Great chapter. I'm really happy that Ava is getting better. Unbeta'd work is fine with me.
204 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »