Reviews for Sweet Surrender
LOLAlola chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
i only have one word to describe this...AWESOME!
tennislove chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is one of my favorite stories out of all of yours, just because one of the men was of a different nationality...there is not enough of that on this website...have you ever thought of doing a storie where one leading character is caucasian and the other african american?
sshsilence chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I recommend that you do a very thorough proof read...there are more then a couple errors...mostly words with a letter left off or something like that, that spell check misses...

Also, your transitions need a little work, you could do a line break in the page or a extra space or something...Because we went from jacking in the shower to the kids coming to Thanksgiving ...which was kinda weird...

Overall- very good and very cute !
dorome chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
You have no idea what you did to my mind. I liked the song from the beginning, but now it is all about driving through the desert determined to leave an old life behind, about finding somthing new, about trusting somthing new, fearing of loosing it, commitment. I fear that this song is now irrevocable connected with your story. And that is not a bad thing. This story (again) really touched me.

I especially liked the connection he has to his daughter, how she knew and all.

And i liked the setting, the desert and everything, i don't why but it was all very in tune.
outsidersgirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2009