Reviews for One Week Ago
Remi chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
This might be your fiction where the protagonists like to have sex the most... Which is not a bad thing. Especially not when you portray them in a happy and fulfilling relationship.
Their relationship would be perfect if Zeke could get a clue at last and seek someone who would accept his advances. You also know how to make dislikable characters.
Good work!
Miss Master chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Lol, misunderstandings between these two are hilarious. :)
MsIloveVampires chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
yay a sequel :D

lol did Gabe's roomate ever get tramatized by them fucking?
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
I'm kind of liking the way Cade is described in this story instead of the other one. Plus Gabe's snarkiness is freakin hilarious in this. I love it when the one on the bottom has a bit more bit to him than a submissive lover or sterotypical homo. Nice touch with all of the cussing by the way.
lostrealmsdreams chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
:3 Loved it. I have to admit, at first, I was a bit confused with the jumping back and forth between whatever day ago and the "present", but once I got it, I was like, NESS! AMAZING! - Great job! -
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
again, awesome story! great job! D
HideAndGoSeek chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
aha! yay :) I liked it and I really like how you write these stories. please write more. I like these guys.

HGS
dizzymslizzy chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
aw! its sweet and hot! very interested in reading more of these two... keep up the great work
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Teeheehee! I want more of them!
Pot chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Gabriel.. :D I love him, I love him, I love him, I wish there were straight men like that or even people like that so I can hug them and coddle them and love them, love them, love them.

Okay, now that I've established that.

This was actually the oneshot I looked forward to the most, you are an incredible writer, so talented and creative. Your dialogue is always credible and fun to read, and your description doesn't suffocate the reader to death. I remember, I fell in love with your writing in that story-which name I forget now, genius that I am, with the GrayxHunter oneshot. C: you're so talented. I hope that you continue writing as often and progressively better, as you do.

Also,

"Well, though shit, I do"

Didn't make any sense, perhaps 'Well, shit I do'? Or 'Though, shit, I do.'? I personally believe it's.'Well, Tough shit, I do."

xx

Larissa
Nezrin chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh, adorable! *_* I just love it when one of the characters gets jealous and it all turns out to be just a misunderstanding in the end. :)

I love how sweet they are without actually meaning to. :)

Gyah, this is wonderful!
surrealtraversity chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
If Cade looks like Ian, I can see why our dear Gabe would be totally obsessed with him. Dear lord... Gorgeous? I think so.

I LOVE these two. Seriously. They're hilarious and dramatic and... there is never a dull moment with them, is there?

Genius.

Love it.
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
um. can this NOT be over?

would be an interesting multi-chapter. oh. and Cade's HAWT.
Caseus chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
:D
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww. I like them. Good job with this one. I just really enjoy these characters a lot :) Except Zeke, he can go die. But Gabe plus Cade equals heart. So yes. Good job ;)