Reviews for Pressing your Soul unto Me
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
"and i, foolish, let you"... The phrasing here just seemed odd to me. I think "and i foolishly let you" would sound less forced.

I liked the piece though. I think the description in the second line was extremely powerful. I especially liked the use of the word tumble in the first line. It was a great choice.

PS Check out the Review Game and/or its Review Marathon (links in my profile.)
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Although I like how short and to the point this is, I feel like it was unfinished, as though it were a thought without an afterthought, as it were. Still an enjoyable peice, but I think if you added to it, it would only help to enhance it.

Juliet.
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Short and simple but there's a lot contained in these four lines. Quickly have to say how much I like the separation of the last line - nice use of poetic pause before your climax.

I like how it's easy to view this as a physical invasion but the beauty of it lies in the metaphor. There's also an interesting "push-pull" feel to this - the "you" tumbling against (pushed in) and the "i" being taken in (pulled in).

Not a fan of only two commas because I'm a punctuation freak but in something so simple, I can let it slide.

Nicely done,