Reviews for The Contract Affair
Megsi chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I really like your story! I was up until 4 reading it and I had school the next day so I was absolutely wrecked today but when I find a good story I can't stand leaving it halfway through!

You opened with a very dramatic start leaving me wondering who the two men were. I have a feeling that the one shot is Xander but then I couldn't figure out who else she would marry and why... But that will be answered towards the end, of course.

Parisa seemed very crazy when we first met her and while she still is she's been fleshed out more and we're beginning to understand her a bit more. I find it highly amusing that she even got herself into that situation in the first place. I find it odd that the 'engagement' between her and Xander still lacks anything romantic but I think you planned this?

Maylin still seems very erratic and I think her feelings for Xander could be a problem. Carolina has been written about very well although sometimes she seems like she actually cares for Parisa and then there are moments when she seems like she wants to show her up... Is this the childhood rivalry still there or Parisa just seeing her as being sneaky?

I liked the slow introduction of the Mafia. The story is progressing nicely, it was a bit more light-hearted after the prologue and now it's getting to the action.

The plot is quite intriguing so far :)

P.S Thanks so much for alerting and reviewing my story! I thought no one was reading anymore :)
Lanayaj chapter 13 . 6/21/2010
Very, very dramatic story. I think in the beginning I got the impression that Parisa was a quiet girl, who had fun in school but went home obediently. I thought Maylin was sarcastic, not crazy. I think the personalities did a 180 to me.

Also, Xander's past is pretty confusing, with all the names, English and Korean.

All Parisa and Xander seem to be doing is fighting. There's no romantic moment, no touching words. All bickering. Is that what you intended?

I do love the grammar. You use some great words, and I get the feel of the moment I'm reading.

Lana
GR4CKY chapter 8 . 5/3/2010
I can only imagine if I were in that position... oh dear. I'm liking so far - good job :)
StrangerSerenity chapter 9 . 4/4/2010
Great Chapter!

I love Parisa and her brother together they're too funny :)

Can't to see the problems Tiffany causes, hope you update soon!
violet-eyez chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
oh what's gonna happen to her now?
icedfaerie chapter 7 . 12/24/2009
This is such an amazing story, I can't understand why you haven't gotten more readers. Definitely can't wait until the next chapter though
silentadmirer chapter 5 . 11/29/2009
yay u updated! finally the drama begins! looking forward to their first encounter.

quick question..is Parisa rich? is she the one that's going to pay Xander? update soon ]
silentadmirer chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
well written ! cant wait to read on. im assuming theres goin to a lot of dramas...i wonder who Parisa was trying to kill in the prologue and why! Xander...interesting name for an interesting person lol

update soon ]
WutNow chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hello there my friend. I would be more than happy to give you a review for your first story here on Ficpress.

The summary was very interesting. Honestly speaking, it's a little cliche, but who doesn't love cliche's eh? But dude, when I was reading I was completely taken aback at how different it is from the summary. I really liked being surprised and hell, I was! lol

I liked the intensity of the scene, but everythin was happening so fast. I don't know who is holding the gun, or why her husband got shot. Since it is a ceremony, shouldn't there be a crowd of bystanders to call for the police? Is this what triggers her incapability of telling the truth? Just asking :P

Anywa, hope you enjoyed this review! If you review one of my stories in return, I will come back to review the first chapter (since this is only the prologue)

Take care!

-Agent

P.S- I hate plagarizers 2!