Reviews for Estrogen
squdust chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
This turned out to be a great story, just as I thought it would be. The final arc was very turbulent and bittersweet, and I can see the extensive effort that was spent making it memorable. Thanks for publishing this.
squdust chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Ah, so this is what some of that foreshadowing those chapters way back was about. I had my suspicions. It still hits with a pretty deep impact, regardless.
squdust chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
The sense of distance is palpable here. It really flows through the chapter like a disturbance. I enjoyed the way this atmosphere intertwines the character's emotions and the structural flow of the writing.
squdust chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
This chapter does a very good job of gradually building tension. There's definitely a strong sense of foreshadowing, but not so much that the reader can peer straight into the future. It strikes an effective balance.
squdust chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
It was perhaps a little slow at first, but by this chapter the plot has really heated up. I'm enjoying all the little allusions that foreshadow the developments. The characterization and dialogue has been quite nice, with a great deal of thought put into the context.

In short, this deserves a lot more attention and reviews than it has gotten.
Deltahalo241 chapter 30 . 7/5/2014
Someone make an Anime, and a Manga, and a Game/Visual Novel. I really enjoyed this series and I had to listen to happy music just to get through the last ten chapters, that's saying something cause I don't get emotional easily. It really reminded me of the 'A Lollipop or a Bulllet' manga or its novel version 'Sugar Candy Bulllets can't Pierce Anything'

I'm amazed the quality of stories here is so much higher then anything I've seen on
nsamatonding chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
how can i get a copy of this..?i like this story of yours...
cjay chapter 30 . 10/5/2011
really enjoyed yo story! feels like I've been to Japan. i really learnt a lot about the country and culture. However there are some words i couldn't contextualize and i feel that u should have provided some kinda translations at the end of a chapter...

on the whole i liked the characters

...

cjay
Jay chapter 30 . 5/24/2011
This story is so...I can't even find the right words to describe how great it is. The characters, the plot, the over all message. I love it. I especially love the relationship between megumi and Erika.
MorbidArtistLover chapter 30 . 5/19/2011
Sorry I never reviewed this story even though I faved it, I kinda love how Megumi is this dreamer stuck on her ideals and she learns that her fairytale is not exactly a tale one believes will receive a happy ending. This is story made me sniff here and there starting at the wedding but made me cry really hard in the end! O(TTwTT)O This is an epic tale of love for both of the main couples in the story...
NsShadowSerpent chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Ahh, I don't have much time a school, so I'll leave a quick review! I really like Megumi's inner narration.

"You're thinking about fornication when it's near winter. Interesting phenomenon."

"Fornication?" My voice screeched and hit an extreme high.

And she finally spared me a glance. "What? Need a dictionary?"

"No! I understand what that means!"

Lol, could picture a total anime moment here with the background getting all squiggly.

Gonna keep an eye on this one! Fictonpress could use a bit more Yuri on the site! We're losing to Yaoi!

~NsShadowSerpent
Kaori-chan chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this so far. You write Magumi's conflicting emotions very well, and the way you've individualised ever character is brilliant. I'm actually surprised you haven't got more review's for this. I can't wait to see more.
lili999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
We are a leading company that wholesales Adidas shoes, brand shoes

,bags,caps,watches ect. such as Ipod nano, lv bags,caps,nike shoes,

air jordan series(1-22),air force1,air max series,shox series,

ape bapesta shoes,adidas shoes puma shoes etc. We have different colors,

fashionable designs for your choice. Top quality with a reasonable price,

Our product sell well all over the world,.And we also can make according

to your we accept mixed order. we also accept sample orde.

we have good relationship with many companies,we have good after sell

service and dispatching goods fast and safe,so if you are interested in it,

feel free to contact us:

web: /
FakeFiction chapter 10 . 4/7/2010
Well, though this story hasn't broken any bounds of taboo, it certainly capitulates on the common underlying theme of love, to no matter who it is. It is heartwarming, and though it is a bit of a stretch to pull out all-star dating girls who spent highschool loving each other, I don't think I would've wanted to have seen this story so far any different. Keep it up!
Krys Griffin chapter 10 . 4/5/2010
I've really enjoyed reading this story and can't wait to read more.

Megumi and Erika are an interesting couple. I'm waiting to see how Megumi will overcome her inherited prejudices and really join Erika in the relationship.

Hoshimura Natsuki, Ito Shina, & Fujimaru Asura have interesting interactions as well, although the relationship between two of them is revealed in chapter 10 (only hinted at previously), there is also instances that show a possible relationship to the third. I'm curious how that will be resolved, or even if it will be.

Hoshimura Reika is an amusing character as well, but it looks like her work on Megumi's relationship with Erika isn't done yet.

Hope to read more of this soon.