Reviews for Operation Don't Fall for My Best Friend
Guest chapter 6 . 4/12
Hey this is great...so fun and R u MIA again?
i really like the style of your write more chapters.
and...ammm...whats wrong with all words stick together like train?
Again plz write more and tnx.
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
not gonna lie... this specific chapter was confusing as all get out... buuuut the story as a whole was good... i seriously hope you start working on it again.
Gurllllforeal chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Man! Last update in 2012!? :( this is great stuff I wish it was done!
Ummidia Q chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
I'm only upset if you never get back to this story. The angst is killing me. That switch between Jo's interaction with her best friend to her bed buddy was a little too well blended and it confused me at first, but I am loving the overall characterization. I hope you continue/restart this some day.
Ummidia Q
Sunny Bites chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
a year and a half later, and chapter 7 still isn't updated yet lol. Is your loyal fans going to see this story to its end?
sarcasmisourgreatestvirtue chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Chapter 7 is half done, my ass.

This story is too good not to update. :c

Also, the chapter was kind of hard to follow because of the nonexistent story breaks.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
interesting :) how old is Jo's 'girlfriend' (the senior)
CatalynMJ88 chapter 3 . 11/12/2012
Noticed you haven't updated lately, but concerning your question of changing the rating: if you mean because of the mention of Jo's sex life in this chapter, I wouldn't sweat it, I've seen far crazier stuff in T. If you mean because of something in a later chapter- well, I'll keep reading sometime soon. :-)
CatalynMJ88 chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
The "Normal" POV is "third person." Otherwise, nice- very cute! I like the subtle yet clear way that you presented Jo's sexual orientation.
CatalynMJ88 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Short and sweet intro. :-) I like the teasing dynamic between Mikaela and Jo- very realistic- and laughed aloud at "Because Jo Connor was just that damn tall." Was not expecting Jo to masquerade as a guy but that is a cool twist.

One suggestion- I've noticed a few points in your dialogue where you had a paragraph break, then continued to have the same character talking. Example:

"Jo," I gnawed at my bottom lip.

"Please…?"

Usually a paragraph break in dialogue suggests another speaker. It would be clearer that it's still Mikaela talking if you kept it all on one line, like:

"Jo," I gnawed at my bottom lip. "Please…?"

Very nice start. Favoriting! :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
You know I really was enjoying this story and saved on my laptop,so I could check if you updated!Now Im feeling like it a wast of time and that you really won't have time to Finish let us know whats going to happen with this fic.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
UPDATE!OR LET US KNOW IF YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO...PLEASE...PRETTY PLEASE
breakthehabit chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Something's not right with the format of this story. :P Love it, please continue :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Please update! I absolutely lOve this story!
Slayground chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This story is awesome.

You're my favorite author on this site.

Updateeeee.