Reviews for The Missing Man
ShortInsanity chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Wow, that's really good. I love the way you wrote it, and I love the overall idea of the story. I am interested to see how you keep going with this, and i will keep reading.
Dave Lee chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Totally badass. I love the surreal, psycho-supernatural horror. The pecan bit was the creepiest moment...except for maybe the secretary bit. Reminds me of Max Payne. Have you ever played Max Payne? Badass game.

As always, impeccable writing and description. A very interesting concept, and definitely one that seems like it would come from a dream.

I had a dream I wanted to write about, once, but it was sci-fi, and I hate writing sci-fi :P
Lee Goodroe chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
First,you reeled me in with NIGHTFALL,and now you've managed to pull me into your world once again!I must confess to being somewhat of a sucker for this kind of story,and this happens to be a quality example.

Honestly,unlike the way that my own stories tend to start slowly,THE MISSING MAN instantly grabbed my attention,giving my mind something to chew on from the get-go.

I urge you to keep writing on this;I'm eager to see were it goes!
Chesterfield chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Great job. I enjoyed your work very much. After reading so many stories today with bad grammar and little grasp on realistic dialogue, it was refreshing to see everything done right.

I hope you dedicate yourself to these characters and this story because I find it all very interesting. Look out for teeny errors which may result from editing a sentence partway through, such as "a thick, black shadowy mass came oozed out" instead of "a thick, black shadowy mass oozed out." I don't want to nitpick because I think this is a great start to what I hope will be a multiple chaptered piece of fiction.

Keep up the great work!
MagicWords chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I have to say that I literally shrieked when I saw a new story up from you! It made my day so perfect, you have no idea!

I loved this, every thing about it! I loved Samuel's thoughts and his racing mind running around, looking for answers. It makes me wonder if this is some horrid prank that all the doctors are conjuring up to get him. It sounds great! I'll admit that the end had me confused, but that good confused where all I want is more!

You better think of some amazing plot line soon because you can't just leave me hanging like that! Ha!

I especially liked the part where he is running out of the mental facility. you wrote it so splendidly (especially the part about the broken fingers and blood-splattered fingers.) I don't know why, but I really liked it.

I already love this story and hope you continue to write!

MagicWords