Reviews for A Tainted Love
Alaeryel chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
UH OH-HELL is going to BREAK LOOSE very very soon! So Amos has gotten close to finding Hannah and Brett is going apeshit about being kept away from his-LORDY GIRL-YOU JUST FLOOR ME!
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
SHORT-SWEET and TO THE POINT-WOW-MAJOR WOW! I was wondering how long it would be before Brett met his 'true mate' and now I know! It didn't go so SMOOTHLY did it? OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB YOU WEAVED with this my DEAR-and I am soooooooooooooo THRILLED for Paige and Russell!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
DAMN IT TO HELL-those two just cannot catch a break can they? GREAT way to build the SUSPENSE-YOU KNOCK MY MIND INTO A MILLION PIECES WITH EACH CHAPTER Des!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
OMG you have THROWN me for a LOOP! If the Reese who brought her brother dinner is the real Reese-then who IS THE REESE she has seen? Des-you have SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EMOTION written into this story that it is ASTOUNDING and the SUSPENSE is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
This story is JUST TOOOOOOOOO DAMN GOOD Girl!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
OMG OMG OMG-LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS chapter! Brett is quite the over protective brother but who can blame him and I DOUBT what happened to Hannah would change Garret's mind! I was going to make a guess regarding Brett's true mate-I don't have to now-I know BUT what I want to know now is-HOW THE HELL IS THIS GOING TO TURN OUT! Oh my dear Des-I have DIED AND GONE TO HEAVEN!

I wish I had known about the 1st story but hell-I will have to read it after this one now-I will tell you this-I THINK YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO GETTING THIS PUBLISHED and if the first is just as GREAT as this one then they both need to be published!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
Ok-I am already liking Paige alot! I hope there are alot more chapters with her and Russell in them! There is one HUGE question rumbling around in my mind and that is the man who raped her-could he be in Garret's pack or in the pack that Paige is in? I almost wanted to say it could have been Anthony BUT one his personality tho is what I would liken to a man-whore-she would have recognized him so now I cannot wait to find out who and where he plays a part! ANOTHER BRILLIANT CHAPTER and AGAIN MORE AMAZING WRITING!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
OH BLOODY HELL-I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE BEFORE THIS STORY IS FINISHED! Heart POUNDING ERRATICALLY and stomach ROILING FROM EXCITEMENT!-AMAZINGLY WELL DONE!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
OMG OMG OMG-THE SUSPENSE WAS STUPENDOUS AND I WAS BOUNCING ALL OVER THE ROOM with this chapter! PURE PERFECTION Des!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
WOW Des-I am HEAD OVER HEELS for this story and again-your WRITING IS AMAZING, THE STORY IS AMAZING AND EXCEPTIONAL-I am DELIRIOUS that I have sooooooo many chapters to read to catch up-YOU HAVE ME BOUNCING IN MY CHAIR!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
SHORT, SWEET-MAGNIFICENT!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
OMG-HEART POUNDING and BREATH STAGGERED! DAMN Des-AMAZING, BRILLIANT STORY and your writing was PERFECTION! DEFINITELY LOVE THIS!
Raya47 chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
like your story
zileisoj12 chapter 31 . 8/23/2012
Great story. Thank you!
MyFallenAngel13 chapter 29 . 7/22/2012
the last few chapters have been a bit dirty, don't you think?
433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »