Reviews for A Tainted Love
botanybay chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Hurry! I can't figure out what is going happen, but Garret needs to show up soon! Good chapter!
Obsession Changes Things chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
Dang! That was some chapter! I m actually glad at the way you are setting everything up so that the story flows wel through out. My only sueation is for both A tainted Love, and A forbiddeb Love, if ou are going to post any pictures of the characters. Update soon!

~Obsession
AlijaS117 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
good chapter update soon!
midnight84118 chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
great job
midnightsfury chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I like it so far. Write more?
Obsession Changes Things chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hurray it's posted! This is a great start, very dramatic and intense but good. I feel sorry for them both. I wonder how you are going to lay this story out. I can't wait for more, update soon!

~Obsession
AlijaS117 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That just made me sad:( but a quick update will make me happy again:P update soon
HelgaBertoni chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Love it so far,update soon!
midnight84118 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
sad but great stared hope you keep at it lol
Mo- The Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
My gosh :'( That is so unbelievably sad...

I just want to make a suggestion. At the beginning, it was loaded with unless information that seemed to pop out of nowhere. Do we really need to know the exact location of her house? No. Instead you could say it was too far away or whatever.

Just make sure everything flows!

~Mo~
broken-pixie chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Yay! Not the whole rape and being forced into a werewolf, but I'm so happy you got the sequel out _ GREAT chapter! Great start. I feel so sorry for those two. I can't wait to find out what happens.
botanybay chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
*tear

This is super, duper sad! But I am really excited to find out what will happen...so update soon!
yellowjellybean14 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
So glad you updated the story every time i get an update for your stories i get extremely excited cant wait for the next update
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29