Reviews for Pops
Lilypel chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow! That was a great story. I really loved it! I was totally sucked in and I wish it hadn't ended so soon. I want SO badly to read MORE!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010

welcome to our website is :
born-in-the-80s chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wowsers. I've been writing a story with a character called Pops too. Although he created an android, rather than was one. Strange co-incidence.
Airblade64 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Amazing. Truly amazing. I gotta hand it to you, Lee, you've got a serious knack for this kind of writing. It's a little hard to describe, but the feeling I get from this story is akin to slowly zooming out with a telescope. The picture just keeps expanding further and further, until you finally reach the climax. I like that approach. While it's true that the beginning can feel a little slow at times, it makes the rest that much more awesome when you finally piece it all together.

It almost makes me sad that it's already over. If you ever get the urge to do so, I would highly recommend writing a sequel of some kind. This feels like an excellent launching pad toward the start of something great. That said, what you've got here is already impressive on its own. I'm just thinking aloud.

Not much to complain about, really. I picked out a few grammatical/spelling errors here and there, but nothing that a few minutes couldn't fix.

“Why, no. to be honest..." - Uppercase "T"

...had preformed the download himself. - performed

...lyric full of... - lyrics

...set on the table... - sit

"...their only real purpose..." - Repeating instance of the phrase, probably during editing. Heheh. I do that too sometimes.

...spear-headin the sky. - spearheading

...all wordly noise vanished... - not sure what you meant here

...Pops did the same, ans together... - and together?

...the man besude her... - beside

That's pretty much it, as far as I could tell.

To be honest, I didn't really like Molly or her crazy robot at first, but they kind of grew on me as I read on. I was very impressed by your creativity. Your depiction of the future (or alternate reality, as the case may be) was all written very well and felt pleasantly original.

I loved the atmosphere during the final part, when Pops and Molly were finally able to really talk. I don't know...it just felt right. An excellent conclusion to a very thought-provoking story.

Very well done.