Reviews for Broken Hearts Breaking Walls
raycel44 chapter 6 . 6/16/2010
wow Maddie on a date with Noah. Wonder how will that turn out.
Krista Mulvey chapter 27 . 6/16/2010
yes, i like noah...and maddie. i mean sh echanged alot but the way you have it layed out you barely notice. i hope she finds the guy who did it. (you know, noah reminds me of my certain boy...i think i will go txt him now) update soon!
bigXxdreamer chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
noah has some issues there dont he?

so does maddie...

jeez i love your completely messed up couples:)

update soon
bigXxdreamer chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
i likes it:)
Krista Mulvey chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
'Fine then. Be difficult.' Ahh how many times have i heard those exact same words from a certain boys mouth (smiles mischeiviously) even now, reading them, brings a flutter to my heart! this story reminds me of an anime/manga i read called Mars, i think you would like it. i dont know, i didn't like maddie and noah at first but i like the spin on her attitude...never would have thought she was a cursing girl.
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 27 . 6/15/2010
this was really good

im so happy that its been updated...

please update really soon ;D
raycel44 chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
that was a nice chapter. I liked the chemistry between Noah and Maddie.
raycel44 chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
wow noah was really sweet. I really like it. I could get an inspiration from your story
raycel44 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
it's good to see that Maddie was talking... even for a little bit.
raycel44 chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
i really liked maddie's character. she's so shy and timid.
raycel44 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
this is really good! your story reminded so much of the Japanese manga Honey and Clover. I can't wait to read the next one! Oh and if you have time could you read and review some of my stories too?
Sunnyboy02 chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
Oh nos! Terribleness! But good thing the dinner with her mom went well :) Update soon
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 26 . 6/11/2010
YOU NEED TO UPDATE SOON!

hehehehe its ike 336 am here.. and i am not at all sleepy cause im so into this story ;D

please PLEASE please update soon
DELETE THIS ACCOUNT NOW 323402 chapter 8 . 6/11/2010
this story is soo good!

im sorry for not reviewing the last chapters... i really wanted to get to the next chapter
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 26 . 6/10/2010
Oh no. This can't be good. Even though she slept with him, how did he convince her to take that picture? Also, why is she so scared of him? Why did she faint? I can't wait to see what happensnext!
234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »