Reviews for High School 101
Krystal Rock chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
A.W.E.S.O.M.E! update soon perty please!
Krystal Rock chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
crap. romance gone. well, hopefully not. hope 'ya fix 'em.
Krystal Rock chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
This sounds like a really great group of friends, and I love Eddie and her together.
Broken-Angel-1994 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
HI! :D How are you? Hope you're good. I read this and I think it's pretty interesting. You have a really big imagination to come up with all of that by yourself.

One bit of advice: You're supposed to start a new paragraph every time someone talks. It gets less confusing and helps tell who's speaking.

BYE!

Hearts, Sarah!
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Woah! I was...actually really confused at the beginning with all the weird things happening to her. Then I finally sorta understood. I have no idea what she is but she is most definitely not a human. That I'm sure. Aww...Eddie and Chantelle! Nice! Can't wait to read more. Hope you update soon.

* Amanda *
Miss Stothard chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Thanks hunnie! Ilysm sis! D
Aaliyah chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
It is fantastic! Freaking love it. Sexy and seducing ;)
Miss Stothard chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Thanks so much Raul :)
Raul D chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Great story! I absolutely love the use of words. its addictive and keeps drawing you back for more! : )
BloomingFlower-asn chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
*silence*

*shock*

OH MY GOSH!

WOAH!

Chantelle did that to Eddie?

Wow, Chantelle is no longer human?

Chantelle is becoming a SYREN?

Great chapter!

You weren't kidding when you said this chapter was gonna be long...

It was long...and AWESOME!

Brilliant work.

Can't wait to read more when it comes out...

Hope you update soon!

BloomingFlower-asn chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
Oh! Paige and Eddie were never together. And Eddie is charming Chantelle...Ooh! And she fell asleep. That was a little odd. But other than that, everything else what fantastic. Amazing story. Hope you update soon!

BloomingFlower-asn chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
Ooh! Nice chapter. I really like Eddie. He's so sweet and understanding. But I'm getting a really weird vibe from him. Like he has some hidden motive. ANYWAY, other than that, brilliant chapter. Hope you update soon! I can't wait for more Chantelle drama and other stuff to happen. Great story!

BloomingFlower-asn chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Ooh! Drama alert! Poor Chantelle. Good for nothing Freddy. Evil Dru! I'm watching you. That's was really absolutely freaking amazing. I loved it. Hope you update soon.

BloomingFlower-asn chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Woah! This story is amazing. It has so much detail and full of the wondrous of imagination. Hope you update it soon. And cool! I'm the first reviewer. Yay me!