Reviews for Monster
Necromancer15 chapter 12 . 1/21
OH MY GOODNESS, I love your story, I'm hooked and I'm only on Chapter 12, I really hope that you decide to update even though its been years. You are an amazing author and I would love to see this story completed!
jemapellesam chapter 97 . 1/11
When I saw the chapters on this story I thought it was going to be uneccesarily long. When I began to read it I realized after Jinx was saved what more can happen. But I can honestly say I was over joyed with the results. Every single problem and consequences to choices flow along nicely and the characters actions or the plot line has never seemed forced. The only negative words I have to say are Jinxs responses after repeated attempts of rape. I understand that his personality as a hardheaded strongwilled male make him uneasily susceptible to 'weakness' but I feel as though he should have more prominent negative reactions to Brad and his sensual touches instead of almost immediately bouncing into bed with him. I doubt you're going to update any more but I'm still crossing my fingers that you will after a few years have now passed.
luc chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
will u please be so kind and updated monster, where are u soleste81. don't let jinx and brad hanging like that...i want them to be together again...cause jinx really deserve happy life.
bonky jo chapter 97 . 5/25/2013
Alright so I started this knowing it was 90 chapters long and incomplete (not updated in 3years). But the synopsis was really good so I wanted to give it a shot. And I'm glad I did! This was so interesting and well written to the point that i didnt mind the number of chapters.

I also thought that this would drag on especially since the main couple resolved their sleeping together "issue" in the first chapter. I had no clue how the rest of the story would unfold, but I was pleasantly surprised and constantly on the edge of my seat. I especially like how you had constant pov switches! It made me fall in love with jinx even more but originally hides was my favorite - until all his issues w/ baby mamas.. And once again this chapter w/ brad threw me for a loop. I never thought he would intentionally do something he knew would piss jinx off. And like Tarot said I kinda don't want jinx to forgive him. Brad's choice pissed me off and right now I think jinx is better off without him...

Anyways I hope you will continue the story! It's been a couple of years, but the plot is extremely good and I bet it's not far off from the end. Please consider continuing!
Amber Akasha chapter 97 . 3/3/2013
Oh Holy Flying Fuck!

I've read the whole story in one sitting (I really need sleep right now) but I just have to ask... why? What the hell was Brad thinking? Honestly, I really liked the character, but now I just want him to suffer. What he's done is unforgivable, and I really hope he pays for it. Jinx doesn't deserve all that shit, I mean, up till now it's mostly been his enemies hurting him, but then his own mother tries to kill him and now his own mate does the most despicable thing he could have done. I'm starting to think that, despite everything, Rain is not the mate for him. And had I been Tarot, I doubt I could have held in my rage and not killed him.

I don't know if I'll ever get my answers on how the story goes, since it hasn't been updated in years, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a great job developing the characters, the scenery and the plot. I saw this story recommended somewhere (can't remember where) and when I saw there were so many chapters I thought I'd soon grow bored, since most people tend to lose track of their plot when the stories run so long, but I've been hooked from the start and would happily read 90 more chapters.

Thanks for sharing this story!
Guest chapter 31 . 2/16/2013
Noticed some things in this chapter...

One, if white wolves can't betray each other, how was Carson able to send Tarot into a den of vampires? The wolf gene came from Carson, so whatever applies to Jinx and Tarot must apply to Carson as well.

The other thing is that Hides says, 4 paragraphs from the end of this chapter, that Jinx even got his voice back after he drank the healing potion. How does he know that? Jinx hasn't said anything since he was healed.

And one paragraph from the end... "hadn't of"?
Guest chapter 97 . 1/31/2013
I REALLLY TRIED WITH THIS BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I GAVE UP AT CHAPTER 72 DONT KNOW WHY OR HOW I LASTED THAT LONG WITH IT...FRUSTRATING
Guest chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
dont get it why is rain acting like a wimp...dont get it man and its annoying that he just chose to g die like that...for the pack?/
Opalstar45 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I loved it! And finished the book, please finish it!
dr3 chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Yeah, you rock Jinx. Fools trying to kill your mate.
FamishedNight chapter 97 . 11/19/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
Social Deviance chapter 97 . 11/1/2011
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY. i seriously was crack addicted to this story immediately upon starting it. i need my fix *twitch* lol. amazing story though. :)
carrots chapter 97 . 5/1/2011
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. I. AM. WAITING.
corigray333 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I love your story and strong submissives are just great. I started reading your story for a second time now. Thank you!
miraakira chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
hey just wondering if your going to update this anytime soon i really want to know what happens next.
111 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »