Reviews for Fanar Book 1
ChimericalWrites chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
So happy to see a new edit of this story being posted. It's gonna take me so long to catch up. I miss all the time I had to binge-read fictionpress when I was in high school XD. I loved the first chapter and I'm super excited to see how it goes and how everything's changed from what I remember. I always loved your writing, and that definitely holds true.

It's also nice to see someone else back from my active days still exists on here lol. I came back last year and suddenly recognized no one.
LMLohr chapter 8 . 5/8/2018
That's a cliffhanger!
LMLohr chapter 4 . 5/4/2018
A very, very engrossing story so far! The only comment I have is to watch how much you use dialogue tags - said appears almost every time, and you can often not even need a dialogue tag :)
Kanisha the great chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
LieLocks chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Nice work! You're a great writer Jynxed, will be waiting to read more : )
Ghostwrote chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
This seems very interesting, its very well written too. I can't help but feel a little badly for Thomas lol. Can't wait for the next chapter
MayBerry chapter 25 . 2/1/2015
Wow, you've had a lot going on. Thank goodness you're back though! I never gave up hope on this story! Thank you so much for continuing it. I've never had a problem with your writing. You were able to draw me into a world and make me form attachments to so many different characters. People with the ability to do that are amazing writers in my book. I've already read the first chapter, I can tell that Amaya is a bit different from the original story. I'm not sure if it isn't because I haven't read the story in so long. Either way, I can't wait to jump back into her adventure! And I can't wait to see the direction you take this story!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2014
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/21/2013
T_T
Guest chapter 24 . 2/22/2013
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT AMAYA WAS CONNECTED TO WHOEVER THE MAGE WAS, NOT THAT SHE WAS THE MAGE HERSELF? ANYWAYS CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Ashmir chapter 24 . 2/10/2013
Hi!
this is a rlly amazing story!
tho i caught i typo:
"Her name is *one it." King Eldon breathed.
i think it sould be *on?
can't wait to see what's next :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2013
Please finish the story, its really good, your characters the whole feel of it just draws you in you know, its really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good.
ChimericalWrites chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
I suppose horse tack can seem a bit complicated XD. I grew up around horses so I'm pretty used to it. Anywho, getting to the chapter, it was really good :). I'm glad Amaya got away from those soldiers. Also those hellcats seem pretty creepy.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/1/2012
Please continue writing, this is a great story.
ChimericalWrites chapter 19 . 8/5/2011
awwww, poor little kid. I hate it when little kids die, but it's such an effective writing move cause it gets to everybody. Nice chapter