Reviews for Anise
Nikkole15 chapter 29 . 4/16/2012
:(!
sappyromancelvr chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
Lol. 600 hounded years means that they'll be in bed for a long long time. ;)
in.needofa.name chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
Yes! Haha, I did a mental happy dance for this :)

How I love happy endings lol. I now take back anything bad I thought about Alastrina. Now Cam can be with her love while having indoor plumbing and electricity!

Although it's sad that the story is over I think you did a lovely job with it (unless you throw a total curve ball in the epilogue lol) :)
Rose Pound chapter 29 . 4/15/2012
I absolutly LOVE this chapter! :) Although its upsetting to know that its going to be ending soon...
Keri Black chapter 28 . 4/14/2012
Oooh, A wonderful turn of events!

I can't wait to read the next chapter - your stories are always amazing! :D
Evangeline Curls chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
again! these chapters are killing me! Update again soon please!
Nikkole15 chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO! You're not doing what I think you are doing, I hope! You're not just going to put look alikes in the future where Cameron is and just forget Drustan in the past 600 years ago! Are you! I'm going to cry!

I loved the idea that she might go back somehow, go through the struggle of not knowing and then poof, end up back with the sexy Drustan! Oh god, I think I am hyperventilating!

Please tell me it isn't so! AH!

Can we negotiate an alternate ending if I am sad? Please. Like send candy or some kind of bribe? Dear god. I already think I know what you're doing, but it means that he doesn't (most likely) remember her! Meaning she's going to look like a fool when she sees him and he is like "wtf, why is this American girl drooling while looking at me?"

It's just not the same...I think I need some time away to think about this. I need to cope, I think I'm devastated. Lol

I hope you know I am just messin', I wouldn't really freak out like that( not in public anyway). I just like the way it was before (said in a five year old voice). Pweease!

I will hold my breath for the next chapter since I am so freaking scared. I'm going to need popcorn for the next chapter, maybe even a big screen tv and just stream it onto there!

Update...soon. :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 28 . 4/13/2012
So they all died and got reincarnated? Cool beans. Can't wait for Drustan! I'm itchin to see him!
sappyromancelvr chapter 27 . 4/12/2012
:) these stories are just awesome. Love the build up! Its so suspenseful!
in.needofa.name chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
Yay for another update! :D

I'm surprised that I didn't figure it out earlier that Trina is the same as Alastrina.

So, if Cam and Drustan are basically eternal soul mates I assume that when/if she goes to Scotland she might meet his reincarnation basically? Even though that would be great I feel like it'd be sad for Cam because she knows their past and would have to start all over. Unless Trina decides to be a sweetheart and just somehow make it all work.

I think that the epilogue would be okay being written any way, though I'm slightly swinging towards a near future perspective.

Anyhow, I look forward to the next update :)
Nikkole15 chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
I missed my Drustan fix in this chapter! You're killing me smalls! But now we get to see the more mature Cameron in this chapter. Of course it's always after the fact that people see there ways. Love is one hard pill to swallow sometimes. You gave it away that they will end up back together. So now I'm more worried about the epilogue! I want to see them with babies in the future and then maybe some other things...ya know? I'm just excited to see you update so quickly! Thank you for another day and another good read!
Sarah chapter 27 . 4/11/2012
I really love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter, but at the same time I just don't want it to end! Xx
in.needofa.name chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
Wow...

Woah. Oh my gosh I'm speechless. Lol.

I don't know if I can say right now if there should be an epilogue or not since the story is not over. However, I can say I'm soooo torn over this chapter. It was great but I don't want them to be apart! Whether it be a reincarnation of Drustan or Cameron goes to the mystic witch lady and gets to go back in time lol.

Either way I'll still love this story, but it would be super awesome if there is a happy ending ;)
Nikkole15 chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
Ah! You are right! The chapter isn't long! But alas she is back in her own time, like what she wanted. Now she will have live without him in her own time, she will then know what true love is and how it feels to be torn away from someone you love. Poor girl! And poor Drustan! He is wreck. Next chapter we will see Drustan at his worse, I can only assume. Ohh the sadness. Just taken away by the wind. Present time you can survive those wounds, so I guess that was a benefit that she is alive in present. Whereas if she stayed in the past she probably would have been buried by Drustan! How conflicting!

Well I am glad to hear that you have the story done, so we the fans, can be all antsy every time you update. Anywho, loved the chapter, can't wait for the next!
Rose Pound chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
... Loved this story, but I think there should be an epiloge(?) To see how she copes with everything she went through with drustan...
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »