Reviews for Anise
sappyromancelvr chapter 26 . 4/10/2012
You should definitely pot an epilogue. These two are awesome and I just can't get enough of them. :)
koyama chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
hi,

how can you stop this chapter at this point? you know for me this is a really bad cliffhanger (even if it isn't one, technically). so in short: a new chapter please! .

bye bye

p.s. i really like your story so please finish it.
annevelyn chapter 25 . 4/10/2012
I love this story. Please update soon.
luvsAstrongHEROINE chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
surprised at the ending. great chapter.
sappyromancelvr chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
whoaaaa. can't wait until the next chapter!
Nikkole15 chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
Bah! I finally could get to it! Now on with the chapter. I can see where this was a filler chapter lol! Nothing wrong with that. Cameron told him that it would come to that once again, but of course do men ever listen, um, nope. I would like to believe that men got somewhat wiser with the centuries that have passed, but sadly they remain the same pin heads of those who lived 600 years ago. Lucky girls we are. Now all we need to do now is find a guy that has ripped hard abs and a nice kilt, we would be set!

Next chapter will be fairly interesting (I hope!) If not in the next then maybe chapter 26. Well, I guess I will wait until the REAL drama unfolds. And I will be back! Love the update, thank you!

Cheers to pigheaded men!
anewclassic chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
well, that was mature.
Nikkole15 chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
How depressing...Kind of can feel her emotions in the end. I want to mope for her! Cameron isn't a horrible character by any means, don't get me wrong, but she acts like a little pre-teen there saying she won't love him again. I understand it's just the anger and raw emotions she's feeling. I'm pretty excited to see what you have going in the future chapter for the battle. Maybe she will go and follow him and stop him. Or maybe she will save him from a fatal blow with her own life, which will in turn send her back to her time! Oh man, the possibilites are indeed endless. I wait in anticipation for your next update. It will be a very good update I am sure! Thank you for the good read for the night! Sending inspiration your way! Happy writing!
sappyromancelvr chapter 23 . 3/14/2012
Talk about bad timing...
in.needofa.name chapter 22 . 3/11/2012
Well this is a basically one big review for all of the chapters thus far, and man am I in love with this story!

I'm not usually into the whole time travel/reincarnated lover type of story, but I am really into this particular story for whatever reason.

It is written very well, and overall I just find it to be a great piece of work.

I'm looking forward to the next update :)
serahei chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Hahaha.. "Oh my God, I've been cursed"

That was hilarious.
sappyromancelvr chapter 21 . 1/17/2012
Nice to see Cameron and Drustun become closer. I wonder, has Cameron maybe taken self defense classes in her world? Maybe then she wouldn't be so afraid...but then again, who wouldn't be afraid of someone coming after them with a sword...

Can't wait til the next chapter!
sappyromancelvr chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Totally love this story. Can't for the next update! :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 16 . 1/14/2012
It's hard to find a man who is so utterly devoted to his woman. Lol.
sappyromancelvr chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Haha. They finally getting some of each other. ;)
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »