Reviews for A Dragon Named Frank
KashiRyuu chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Very cute and unpredictable. I have no problem with waiting any amount of time for your writings. The craziness is very refreshing, compared to all of the bland story's I have been reading recently. I'm always on my toes with the new things you throw at me (all good).

Your newest reader,
Hunter

As in all my reviews I offer up any help you could need, you name it.
Lunar of dreams chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I really enjoyed your story , I hope the you updata the next chapter
Em chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Noooooo why would you not update this?! Come on, please, I'm dying over here! I love your characters, and your characters love you characters, so you need to update so they can love each other properly!
aonymous chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
! CLIFFHANGERS ARE EVIL AND ARE THE BANE OF ALL EXISTENCE! ESPECIALLY FOR GOOD STORIES LIKE THIS ONE!
Ivy chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
The answer to your riddle could also be nothing. :) Fascinating story, although I was a little put off by the excessive swearing. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
roses blooming chapter 6 . 2/11/2011
Oh dear, poor panicking Randy... Loving it so far and can't wait to read more!
maes chapter 6 . 2/4/2011
really good story. its funny and light, but still keep your attention. can't wait for more
Alexilaihorox chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
Ah I love this story so much! haha It's amazing! XD

And I didn't get myself certified as a Beta reader or anything, but I would be happy to Beta for you :) You can check out my story "Worthless"(as it is the most recent one and best written) to see if I'm up to par for you lol

Can't wait for more! :D
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 6 . 8/18/2010
m, this is getting hotter and hotter xD leonard is such an ass, i absolutely adore him
yaoi8808 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
MORE PLEASE! I'm willing to beta for you, if that means you'll write more and finish the story :) It's really good, and even without SpellCheck, I couldn't see any mistakes at all while I read through the chapter.
It's Just That chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
You're EVIL.

EVIL I TELL YOU!

XD

Man. This was a good chapter. It made me giggle too much. I mean talk about in-denial. Srsly. If I didn't know what denial looked like, I would be pretty much sure of what it IS after seeing Randles's flushing face. What a sucker. xD He had to jerk off hahahah it was that bad xDD PRICELESS!

And when he found out that everyone with a keen sense of smell would KNOW of what he did...EVEN MORE PRICELESS! MUAHAHAH! XD so awesome you. So very awesome, possum :D
It's Just That chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Yeah. This sarcastic story has kidnapped my interest and bitchslapped me repeatedly until I finished said story and reviewed. Huzzah for us all! XD

Randy is a pretty chill dud, yknow? Like totally chill. Reminds me of myself really. I like to piss people off often. Not because I like the person or anything, but because it's fun :o I didn't really expect Frank to be a human-turned dragon (i thought it would be him transforming into a human but hey, i like that idea of yours!), but it's pretty awesome.

That and Frank's a nympho. Yeah, he's a nymph(o) all right. Pretty damned accurate for his longass flashback/explanation.

I LYK DIS STOWY. CONTINUE, CONTINUE! :D i'm glad you got this somewhat written out already! im eager for more! YAY! :D
Nikki.tora.no.ko chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
You finally updated!

And thanks for emailing me before I gave up hope. -.

I love Frank! He's so... How do I put it...

Anyway, email me when you have the next chapter .
Alexilaihorox chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I loved it! XD Frank should narrate more often lol
JUBE chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
I really enjoyed reading Frank's POV. Hopefully there will be more in the future.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »